Chapter 7 The Sleepover

"So what do you want to do first?" I asked Rydel as she sat down on her very pink bed.

"Um... I think that we need to go shopping! We both need clothes to wear on the next tour in a couple of weeks, so why not do it now." Rydel said while grabbing her purse and my arm.

We ran into the living room to tell Stormie where we were going and then got into Rydels car. We were headed inside the mall when Ross walked in front of us.

"What are you doing here!" Rydel exclaimed.

"Nice to see you to sis!" Ross said walking over to me.

"Why did you follow us here?" I said very confused.

"Because I need some new clothes for tour too!" Ross said happily.

"This is really weird why did he decide to come when Rydel and I decided to? And why is he walking so close to me!" I thought to myself.

"So Rydel where should we go first?" I asked.

"Hollister!"

We walked into Hollister and Ross disappeared. I really wanted to be alone with Rydel so we could talk more about how I felt about him.

"Rydel can we talk for a minute?" I said.

"What's wrong"

"I don't know how to handle my feelings about Ross. I feel sparks when he looks at me. I don't know what to do cause he seems like he doesn't feel anything when he is around me." I say.

"It will be ok. Trust me! "Rydel says hugging me tightly.

We get back to Rydels room and I help her put all of her clothes up and set mine in the floor beside her bed. I mean there isn't any reason for me to take all of my clothes out because I am only staying the night.

"Brittany do you want to go swimming in our pool!" Rydel says sounding excited.

"I would love to but I don't have a suit." I say.

"You can borrow one of mine. We both wear the same size clothes."

Rydel gets out two bikinis. One is black with pink flowers on it. She hands me a bright yellow one and I actually like this one because I love yellow. We get dressed and go outside. Riker, Ryland, and Rocky were all in the pool.

"Brittany can you grab my lime green towel in the kitchen?" Rocky asks me.

"Sure!"

I turn around and run into someone. I look up and see Ross standing there SHIRTLESS! I am freaking out in my head. I look at him and go get Rockys towel from the kitchen. I go back outside and Ross picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He goes to throw me in when I get loose from his grasp. I climb off the back of him and push him in the pool.

We all swim for a while and then go into the living room to watch a movie. I sit down on the couch and Ross sits next to me. The movie is finally over and Rydel and I head to her room. We pass out as soon as we lay down.