Chapter 8 Goodbyes

Hey guys new chapter ahead comment and let me know what you think. I would love to know if you like my story.

I woke up the next morning on Rydels floor. I got up and went into the kitchen to find Stormie, Mark, my mom and dad, and Mr. Harper talking.

"Good morning everybody!" I say happily.

"Someone looks happy today." Stormie says as I turn around to look at everyone.

"Mom why are you crying?" I ask very concerned.

"Um... This is not going to be easy to tell you." My mom says between sobs.

"What is it?"

My mom shakes her head and continues to cry.

"Mom please tell me. "

"Brittany your dad and I have to move back to West Virginia."

"What! Why?"

"We can't find a house here and we need to go be with the rest of the family."

"So does this mean that I can't be in the band?" I say not really wanting to hear the answer.

"You are going to stay here and move in with the rest of R5 while we go back home."

"I don't want to you guys to leave but I want to stay here." I say crying.

"We are leaving in a couple of hours so we are going to go back to the hotel and pack. We will be back before we leave to bring your suitcase and to say.... Goodbye." My mom says while hugging me.

I break down when they leave and Stormie comes over to comfort me. Ross comes down stairs and Stormie explains everything to him. He comes over to me and guides me into the living room. He sits on the couch and pulls me onto his lap. I sit there crying into his chest when he pulls me closer.

~~~Two hours later~~~

My parents walk in the door and they come over and hug me. They say goodbye and we all cry a little. Then they leave. I run over to the couch and fall onto it. Someone comes over and sits beside me and I look up to see that it is Ross. I lay there sobbing while Ross rubs my back.

"Brittany it will be ok. You have us your not completely alone." Ross says in a comforting tone.

I sit up and lean on him. I could stay like this forever.

"I know but I miss them so much. I really like being here with you. And all of your family too." I say hoping he doesn't think I am creepy.

"I like you being here too. I am just so happy that you are in the band."

"I am glad you feel that way because I loved R5 and it was always my dream to be a professional singer." I say feeling better than I did a few minutes ago.

I lean back on Ross and he pulls me closer. He rests his head on mine and we stay like that for a few minutes.

"I should probably go get ready for bed" I tell Ross as I get up

I get to what is now mine and Rydels room and change into my pjs. I fall asleep quickly and feel a sense of comfort.