Chapter 6 Answers

HEY GUYS!! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER. I HAVE HAD MANY DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS AND I CAN TELL YOU HOW TRULY SORRY I AM. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE PERSON WHO EDITS MY CHAPTERS R5IsAwesome. BUT ANYWAY HERE IS CHAPTER 6.

Brittany's POV

"Alright we have an answer." Mark said as he made his way to the living room.

Oh my gosh this is it! I can't believe that this is actually happening to me. I am so nervous and excited and I feel like I may cry. I don't know what to feel.

"Ross I think that you should tell her."Mark said.

"Brittany your audition was..." He hesitated. What is he going to say! Oh my gosh! "And we want you to be in the band!" Ross said to me.

I immediately started to cry, and I didn't know what to do. I ran over to Ross and hugged him tightly. I went over and hugged everyone else. I walked back to my parents and Rydel jumped off the couch she was sitting on.

"Rydel where are you going?" Ross asked very confused as to what she was doing.

"We need to make it official by giving Brittany a pick necklace!" She said while running up the stairs then coming back with a necklace.

Rydel placed the necklace on me while my parents headed to the kitchen with Mark and Stormie.

"Hey Brittany would you like to have a sleepover with me tonight?" Rydel asked excitedly.

"Oh my gosh that would be amazing! We could get to know each other a little more!" I said jumping up and down with Rydel.

"Let me go tell my mom and dad!"

I said running into the kitchen.

"Mom can I stay the night with Rydel. Please!!"

"Of course. If its ok with Stormie and Mark."

I looked at Stormie and Mark with my puppy dog eyes which everyone falls for.

It apparently worked because they said," Yes we don't care. If your gonna be apart of R5 your gonna have to learn all of their crazy ways."

"Thanks you!" I yelled running back to Rydel. "They said yes!"

"Come on Brittany lets go to my room." Rydel said.

"Ok." I started to follow her but was stopped by someone grabbing my arm.

"Hey Brittany. " I turned around to find Ross standing there with a look of nervousness.

"What's up!" I said.

"Um... I just wanted to say congratulations!"

"Thanks Ross." I said as I followed Rydel to her room.

"So..." Rydel said while looking at me.

"What?" I said very curious.

"I think you have a crush on Ross!"

"What! I do not." I said in defense.

Ok maybe I do have a crush on him, but it's not like he feels the same way about me. Right?

"You do to! I can tell!" Rydel practically screamed at me.

"Fine maybe I do. But it's not like he feels the same way about me!"

"Ok if that's what you want to believe." Rydel said with a smile.

Ross's POV

"Ross I think that you should tell her." My dad said.

"Brittany your audition was..." I hesitated. I wanted to see her face when I said the good news." And we want you to be in the band!" I said to her with a huge smile on my face.

She started to cry. Brittany ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. I was just happy she ran to me first. She let go of me and went to everyone else and hugged them. Rydel quickly jumped off the couch and asked if Brittany wanted to sleep over. Thankfully she said yes and I could maybe spend some time with her.