20 ~ The End

Corona's POV-

Lucy and I made a run for it and we conveniently tripped over or fell on the last few artifacts for the challenge. Apparently Sabertooth won and made it there first, but they didn't have to fight weird native people! We ended up snatching 2nd.

Mystic Zone was cancelled due to me and Lucy opening up the weird vortex thingy. Oops...

Here we all are back at the guild with no prize.

"Well that was stupid." Gray said chucking a chunk of ice at Natsu.

"Hey Elsa! What was that for?!" Natsu screamed aiming his fire at the ice mage.

"No don't hurt Gray-sama!" Juvia yelled protecting her true love.

"I have a headache.." Laxus said squeezing his temple walking away.

"Stop fighting!" Lucy yelled trying to stop them. But then everything went downhill when Erza came in with some strawberry cake, Natsu accidently threw a chair at her and it ruined her cake...

"You. Are. All. Dead. Run." Erza said dead serious. The guild was back to normal fighting everywhere.

I was observing all of this with Mira from the bar. I then felt someone sit down next to me.

"Hey Corona.." Loke said to me looking at the ground.

"Hey Lok-I mean Leo." I stammered stupidly.

"Um..I just wanted to say, you're not so bad. Thanks for saving my butt back then, I know I really didn't deserve it, but thanks. And by the way, call me Loke." Loke said smirking as he disappeared into the Spirit World.

So I think we're friends now? I looked around at the fighting guild and grinned, they may be lunatics, but they're my lunatics. This is my family and I wouldn't replace them ever. I smiled thinking about Loke. I did it, he doesn't hate me anymore.

Mom, Dad. Do you see me? This is my family, they're all crazy.

This is Fairytail.

That was Leo the Lion.

That's Lucy Heartifilla.

That is Bane.

And I am Corona Aurora Borealis

The End~

-

-

-

Sorry I know this is a horrible ending, I tried to finish it as much as I could. I kinda lost my interest in this story a little while ago. I hope you somewhat like it though. I'm pretty sure I'll write a little epilogue after this so don't worry! <3