15

Corona's POV-

Its currently the 2nd day at Mystic Zone and it gets more difficult by the hour. Wendy, Cana, and Levy just went and earned us 15 points all together. The three had to work together to decipher a spell and defeat a weird fire creature thing. They almost got it but they ran out of time.

Now its time for Juvia and Gajeel to work together to defeat a some shark fish creature. I know its great right? Oh and get this! They're in the water so that's an advantage for them since Juvia's a water mage.

Juvia's POV-

Juvia is excited to fight with Gajeel again. She really misses the old times. Juvia was sent into the water bubble and took on her battle stance. They set the shark fish loose and everything started. Juvia hopes that her darling Gray is watching.

Gajeel sent a powerful attack to the creature while Juvia use the power of her love to damage the fish, but it didn't do anything. It barely scratched the shark! Juvia is confused, how did it not work?

Juvia must do better, she mustn't let Gray see her lose!

"Gajeel! We must do a unison!" Juvia said desperately dodging the fish's attacks. Gajeel nodded as he swam out of the way of a attack.

"Water Nebula!" "Iron Dragon's Roar!" Gajeel and Juvia shouted intertwining hands.

(From the distance, you can see Gray ticked off by the interaction)

That completely destroyed the shark thing. Gajeel and Juvia cheered as they were set free.

Juvia hopes that Gray-sama saw that.