5

Corona's POV-

The next morning I decided to explore the Celestial world. I followed a silver path that lead around town centere. I kept on walking and came across a small gold house that was shimmering, and of course I went in. I mean, if you saw a frickin house that was glittery would you just walk away? No.

I entered and inside there was a fan and necklace floating within a glass case. The fan was beautiful, it looked so majestic. I was mesmerized by it, I slowly walked closer to the fan. The necklace had a little symbol on it, the symbol looked familiar, but I can't place my finger on it. Maybe it'll come back to me.

As I reached for the objects and voice stopped me.

"What are you doing?" Loke barked angrily. Man, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"Duh, what does it look like??" I sassed rolling my eyes reaching for the fan again. Before I could touch the glass Loke grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Are you stupid?! These are ancient artifacts, plus no one can obtain them. Everyone who's tried has been shocked by its magic seal." He said pulling me back. 

"Ow! Let go! Well Loke. It doesn't hurt to try." I said annoyed. Loke rolled his eyes and threw his hands up sarcastically.

I reached the glass and my hand went through it. My eyes widen as I grabbed the fan and necklace, I pulled both of them out. I felt a powerful magic surge through me.

"W-what?" I murmured softly. Suddenly I felt like something punched me in the stomach and all I saw was white.

Then I saw a lady wearing all white, she had a gold crown on. Next to her was a man with purple hair, they were both smiling warmly at me.

"Look John, isn't she beautiful." The woman gushed grabbing the John dude's arm.

"Yes, she's all grown up." John said with glossy eyes. The two looked at me lovingly. They seem so familiar but I don't know from where.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked slightly confused. The woman giggled and it was majestic. It sound like bells ringing.

"Corona. My name's Cassiopeia and this is Jonathan." She said sweetly. Wait...those names sound familiar...

"Mom...Dad...?" I said softly tears filling up my eyes. Both of their eyes watered and we all ran to each other. It was pretty much a sob fest.

"H-how? I thought you were gone?" I sniffled pulling away from the family hug.

Mom smiled, "Corona, this is an illusion. We are dead but the necklace that you are holding is the key to the afterlife. Only members of the royal family are allowed to access it, and you my dear are the daughter of the Celestial Queen." She said proudly.

"My sweet daughter, the fan that you've also gotten hold of is the Celestial Fan. Only wizards with my bloodline are able to use it. It was passed down from you great-great- grandmother." My dad explained beaming at me.

"Use those to help others Corona. I'm so proud of you." Dad said side-hugging me.

"Now listen carefully my child, in the future a war will break out and you must be the one to end it. Only the blood of a royalty can defeat the creature, remember that Corona. But with that necklace you can visit us anytime you want, all you have to do is think about us and center your magic energy on it. I love you my daughter. Take care." Mom said. She smiled softly at me.

"Corona, by the way. He's just scared, don't let him affect you. He doesn't mean it. I love you." Dad said kissing me on the forehead. Wait who's 'he'?

"Thanks mom, dad. I'll be sure to visit. Bye!" I said kissing both of them on cheeks.

They both waved at me as I saw black.