12

Corona's POV-

We took the train to the client's house and knocked on the door. It was a standard looking house not too shabby but not too fancy either. A nice looking lady answered the door, she looked around 35.

"Oh! Are you the wizards from Fairytail?" She exclaimed seeing us. We grinned and nodded showing our guildmark. Gray already had his shirt off cause well you know, and Bane showed off his new green guildmark which was on his left ankle. I slightly lifting my skirt and my mark peeked out.

"Honey! The wizards are here!" The lady shouted ushering us in the house. A chubby looking man was sitting on the couch waiting.

"Hello, my name Vincent and this is my wife Rosalee. Thank you for accepting our request." Vincent said bowing in thanks.

"No problem, we're happy to help you" I said shaking his hand. Gray and Bane did the same, we sat down as he explained to us what our job was.

"Okay, so recently a group of bandits started wrecking things around our town. Its a small town so we don't have many fighters. This has gone on for a couple months now and the other people have had enough. The group likes to hide in the woods, I believe they have a camp there. Once in a while they'd come in and cause a havoc. But recently they kidnapped one of our children." Vincent said as his wife interrupted.

"She's a sweet little thing, her name is Willow. She's 10 years old, she was taken about 5 days ago. Her parents are worried sick." Rosalee said weeping. Gray and I clenched our fists at the thought of someone so horrible.

"Don't worry. We'll defeat those bandits and bring Willow back safe and sound. Leave it to us!" Gray said determinedly. Bane and I nodded in agreement, then we headed off to find the horrible bandits.

We walked along the path of the woods for a couple minutes and no sight of any bandits we to be found. Gray suddenly jolted to a stop.

"What is it Gray?" I asked whispering taking a fighting stance.

Gray lifted his nose and sniffed the air, "Since its getting dark, someone started a fire over in that direction." He said point to the trees left of us. Probably the bandits. I nodded and followed Bane and Gray.

The three of us were hiding behind a bush when we found the camp. All the bandits were gathered around the fire, and there was a little girl in one of their tents making dinner. Those bastards...

I growled softly as they cheered about not getting caught yet. Well they're about to cry about getting caught now. Bane was to keep watch and if anything came at him, he would fight them off, but the rest was left to me and Gray.

The two of us made eye contact and nodded. Let's destroy some bandits butts!

Gray and I jumped out of our hiding spots and surprised the group of 16-20 bandits. 

"What?! Who are these punks?!" One asked standing up. The other copied him.

"Lookie, there's a girl. Maybe we can trade the other one with this one. This one's a lot prettier." Another guy said eye me up. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"You're not trading anything, well maybe blood, but that's it." I said annoyed. I think they finally got the clue that Gray and I weren't here to befriend them. They growled and charged at us with their weapons. Gray and I split up and began fighting them.

"Starry Night!" I yelled hitting a couple arrows down.

"Ice Make- Snow Storm!" Gray shouted taking out about 4 guys. There were still a bunch left, Bane had left his hiding spot and begun sneaking towards the kidnapped girl rescuing her, but one of them noticed.

"Hey! That kid's trying to take the girl!" He yelled alerting his friends. They all started aiming towards Bane. Gray and I ran to protect him and the girl. Bane used one of his Archive spells to create a shield around us. That sent a bunch of bandits flying back.

"Corona. We need to merge!" Gray shouted kicking a guy in the stomach. 

"You're right! Let's do it!" I said panting after punching a guy in the face. I don't feel bad at all.

Gray and I held each others hands and focused our magic energy on merging.

"Ice-Make Arrows! Northern Stars!" Gray and I both shouted at the same time! A bright ray of ice arrows and sparkly stars whooshed past and hit all the bandits down. One guy, I think the boss came out of his hiding spot and trembled.

"Who are you?" He asked scared. The three of us smirked,

"We're Fairytail."