3

Corona's POV-

"Well since you're officially part of Fairytail now, we'll need to get your guild mark." Lucy said leading me back in with my key hanging with all of her other keys. I nodded my head and followed her in.

"Hey Luce, who's this?" The pink hair dude asked Lucy pointing at me.

"Hi, my name's Corona Borealis!" I said waving my hand.

"I'm Natsu! Wanna fight?" Natsu asked excitedly. I shook my head kindly saying no. He pouted and stood beside Lucy.

"My name's Gray and this is Juvia and Wendy." The black haired guy said pointing to two blue haired mages. One was older and one was younger. The older one was staring at Gray with heart-eyes.

"Hi there! I'm Happy!" A blue flying cat greeted me. Aww, he's so cute.

I chuckled quietly and greeted a red hair lady.

"Hi, I'm Corona. What's your name?" I asked. The lady smiled at me and said, "Erza Scarlett."
 Yeah...she kinda scares me. Not kinda. She really scares me!

Lucy laughed at my facial expression and lead me to where Mira was.

"What color would you like your guild mark Corona?" Mira asked holding out a stamp.

"Do you have a mint green?" I asked tilting my head.

"Yes I do! Where would you like it?"

"Um, on my right thigh please." I requested lifting my skirt up a little.

Mira took the stamp and placed it on my right thigh and when she took it off there it was! My Fairytail guild mark! Everyone cheered as I announced that I was now a Fairytail member.

"This deserves a party!" Cana yelled holding up a barrel of beer. Everyone else cheered and started drinking. Best. Guild. Ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day....

"Hey Corona, want to go on a mission with us?" Natsu asked from the request board.

"Sure!" I replied happily. We gathered everyone that was going on the mission, which was Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and me.

The request was for us to defeat a weak dark guild around this man's house. That seems easy enough.

We rode the train to the destination and Natsu was motion sick the whole time there. We met the client and he pointed us in the right direction.

"Ugh, why is it taking so long to get there?" Lucy whined walking through the forest.

"I don't know." I shrugged and kept on walking. Finally we showed up at a guild-looking place, if that's a thing.

"All right! I'm ready to fight!" Natsu shouted.

"Aye sir!" Happy also shouted. We busted through the door and surprised the dark guild of Moon Fury.

"Hey what are you chumps doing here?" One guy asked rudely. From the looks of it, the guild only seems to have 15 people.

" To defeat you and stop you from making a havoc in town!" Lucy shouted and Happy agreed. We all got in our fighting stances as the other mages started firing at us. We all made eye contact and split up. Every man for themselves.

A couple guys ran towards me. Someone had transformation magic and changed into a hippo. What a great animal...

"Attack the girl!" Some guy shouted. Suddenly all the magic spells went towards me.

"Royal Shield!" I said blocking the attack.

"H-how did she do that?" One of them stammered. I cheekily shrugged and moved on to the next victi-I mean opponent. Hehe..

"Ice Shards!" Someone yelled and I saw light blue shards coming towards me.

"Galaxy Lights!" I yelled a beam of galaxy shot out of my hands and shattered the shards on impact.

All of us fought hard and well, and we defeated the dark guild. We went back to the client and took our reward. This was fun.