7

Corona's POV-

After I gathered all my things I went back to the human world but I didn't go to the guild. I teleported myself to a small little town in the mountains. I guess I'm free now. Wait. I can't be, Lucy still has my key and as long as she holds possession of it, I have to return!

I sighed and teleported back to Fairytail. When I lived with my uncle, he taught me how to be invisible, so I used that to my advantage. I quietly snuck up behind Lucy and grabbed my key. Mages aren't allowed to take other mages' keys, but it never said spirits can't take mages' keys.

As I teleported back, I held on tightly to my key. I arrived back at the small town and walked into the forest. I plopped myself down in front of a tree, and pulled a string out of my back pocket. I looped it in with my key and wore it around my neck.

It was getting dark so I better find somewhere to stay for the night. I explored the forest and came across a small little cave structure.

"This will have to work." I murmured quietly under my breath. I laid down on the cold floor and fell asleep.

Lucy's POV-

I was sitting in the guild watching Gray and Natsu fight over something again. Corona's been in the celestial world for 2 days already, I wonder if she's gained her energy back yet.

I reached my hand down to my keys to grab Corona's key, but it wasn't there!

"Guys! We have a problem! Something happened to Corona's key!" I shouted which caused everyone to stop fighting and look at me.

"Wait, but how could that happen?" Natsu yelled stomping over to me.

"Yeah! You had the key on you the whole entire time!" Gray said also stomping over.

"How about you ask one of your spirits. One of them has to know, the last place Corona was at, was the Celestial world." Erza ordered. I nodded and called for Loke.

"How may I help you my love." He said flirting with me.

"No time for that Loke. When was the last time you saw Corona?" I asked, at the mention of her name, Loke's eyes went dark.

"This morning, but why does that matter?" He said bluntly.

"Corona's key is missing, and if she's not in the spirit world then she's in Earth world! Corona can only stay in the human world for 2 days! She might die if she can't go back to the spirit realm!" Lucy panicked. Loke's eyes widen as he took in what Lucy said, so did the rest of the guild.

"Then we better find her!" Natsu yelled running out of the guild, with the rest of them following close behind.

Loke's POV-

I didn't know that she would die if she didn't return! I mean, don't get me wrong. I don't like her but she doesn't deserve to die!

You're probably wondering why do I hate her so much? Well, because its not right! A half spirit-half human?! That's never heard of! And the way she lied about her being the Queen's daughter just riled me up. 

Plus having a hybrid as a gold key would disgrace the Celestial Spirits' names! I am Leo the Lion, leader of the Zodiac keys. I will not let her get away with this. But I must say she is pretty...