17

Corona's POV-

Lucy and I were teleported to a rainforest area, I don't know where all the other guild are at but I'm pretty sure we'll meet up with them eventually.

"Ok, first on the list is that we need to find a pair of Gale-Force Reading Glasses." I said reading off the list they gave us.

"Well that's no problem. How hard can it be to find a pair of glasses?" Lucy said dismissing the fact. I sighed and followed her deeper into the rainforest.

We wandered around for a couple minutes, then suddenly I jerked to stop.

"Ron? What's wrong?" Lucy asked worriedly looking around.

I cautiously looked around us, all we had around us were bushes and trees. But something feels off, like the magic energy isn't normal...

"Well lookie here!" A scary dude wearing an orange cloak said rubbing his hands together. By the way dude, the orange doesn't suit you.

"Who are you?" Lucy asked taking a step back from the guy.

"I'm your worst nightmare. Just kidding! But I have the glasses so if you want them you gotta come get them." He said evilly taunting us. Oooh he does not know who he's messing with.

"Alright then!" I said determinedly, he smirked and ordered 20 Lizardmen to appear. Oh crap.

"Um Cor? I don't like the looks of this..." Lucy said nervously. I wiped my sweat and shook my head.

"Neither do I, but we gotta do it for Fairytail." I said. Lucy nodded,

"I call forth the Spirit of the Lion! Leo!" Lucy yelled as Leo the Lion appeared out of thin air. I nodded, you know its a little weird to call him Leo in my head so I guess I'll just call him Loke in my mind and Leo in the outside world. I shrugged which caused Loki and Lucy to give me a weird look.

"Lets beat these cold-blooded freaks!" I yelled excitedly. Loki and I charged off,

"Northern Ice!" I yelled as purple and blue icicles shooting down 2 lizards. This is gonna take a while.

"Twister!" Loke shouted and caused a couple lizards to fly up and faint. Loke and I looked hopelessly at each other.

"There's too many of them! We're cornered!" I yelled hitting some back. As we destroy them the evil guy keeps sending in more. I sighed and shook my head.

"I know you hate me, but we gotta do a unison raid or something, cause this is just level 1. We can't use up all our magic like this." I said logically.

"You're right. We'll do a small unison raid." Loke said agreeing.

Our palms touched and magic energy surged throughout me.

"Snow Halation!" "Lion Brilliance!" Loke and I yelled at the same time. Our magic together created a beautiful ray of light blue, pale orange, and white.

The evil guy's eyes were wide, the spell knocked down all of the Lizardmen. The guy shook his head and handed Lucy the glasses.

"You caught me fair and square." He said disappointedly.

Meanwhile at the arena.......

"Did everyone see that?! Loke and Corona did an amazing Unison Raid! It took down all of the monsters! Fairytail is on a roll right now!" The chicken thing shouted.

"Yes! I knew those two could do it!" Natsu said fist-bumping Happy.

Back with the group.....

"I guess we have the glasses now, what do we do now?" Lucy asked shaking the glasses. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the list.

Next we need to find some kind of pill that will help us in the final challenge. They're called Laspling Balls, I don't really know what they do.

I sighed as me and Lucy collapsed against a tree. Loke just stood there and fangirled over Lucy. I rolled my eyes and closed them. We took a 10 minute break, then we started back again. The arena and everyone there could see what we were doing since there was a camera chip on me and Lucy.

We were just walking casually, then suddenly I tripped and fell face forwards. Loke and Lucy laughed at me being the good people they are.

"Hey, its not funny." I pouted sitting up.

"I-it's hilarious!" Loke laughing in between breaths. I felt something poking out of the ground, I brushed the dirt off and pulled it out of the soil.

It was a book!

"What's that?" Lucy asked peering over my shoulder, I shrugged my shoulders and opened the mysterious book.

Suddenly a flash of light blinded all three of us and the gravity seemed to be turned upside down...