11

Loke's POV-

Ok, I'll admit. That was a smart idea what Corona thought of. And I'll have to thank her later, but this doesn't mean I completely trust her yet. I quickly found the keys to the cells and set everyone free. Natsu yawned as he got set free. Only him honestly...

Corona's POV-

We walked out of the cell and Lucy slapped me.

"Ow..." I muttered holding my throbbing cheek.

"Well serves you right for worrying us like that! Don't do that again Corona!" Lucy scolded me holding me by the ear. Bane giggled at my pain.

"Yeah, yeah. Hey! What are you laughing at?" I shouted at Bane who laughed even more, his laughing was contagious and everyone else starting laughing too. Before we could escape the two guys came in mad.

"Hey! What are you doing out of the cells?!" They shouted furiously. 

I smirked and said, "Leaving." I blew them a fake kiss and sauntered away. Kidding! Ima fight em'.

I quickly turned around, "Light Show!" I shouted as a bright light blinded the two men.

"Ehh?!! I can't see!!" They shouted as we ran away. I carried Bane as we hiked through the forest. Leo returned to the Celestial World a couple hours ago. I think he's beginning to trust me, well kinda. Yeah...

We made it back to Fairytail and Bane decided to join the guild with me. He's just too cute! We were showered in hugs when we returned. Bane and I were staying at Lucy's for the next few nights. 

I found out that Bane had Archive Magic which is really powerful. I bet he's gonna be a great mage when he grows up. Bane recently has been really attached to Lucy, Gray, Natsu, and I. He always wants to go on jobs with us. 

I decided that today I'd go on a job with young Bane. I walk in the guild and made my way towards the Request Board. Hmm...what job should we do?

One job caught my eye, to capture a couple bandits near this dude's house. That seems easy, bandits don't scare me! I took the request and told Mira and went to find Bane.

He was sitting with the rest of the group. "Hey Bane, you wanted to go on a job right? Well I got one right here!" I said waving the paper around. Bane beamed and hugged me,

"Thanks Ron! Gray! Will you come too?" He asked looking at the Ice Mage. Gray shrugged and said sure. Bane and I went back to Lucy's place to get our stuff, we met Gray in town square and headed off. 

Bane's POV-

I'm so excited to go on a job with Gray and Ron! I wanna prove that I'm strong too!