Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Forty-Three

     Me and the other woman were riding through the forest and everything seemed so familiar, like we've been there before and as if we're going in circles.

  "Are you sure that were going the right way?"

  "Of course, darling. Oh turn left here."

  "Okay." I said as I directed Philip that way.  After a couple minutes there was a clearing. I smiled, then frowned as I saw the small cottage that sat in the middle of it.

  "Is this it." I asked.

  "Yes."

  "Well, the way that she explained it, it was more...."

  "Who is she?" The women interrupted.

  "Oh sorry my girlfriend, Tara."

  "Huh." she laughed, "Well Tara exaggerates a lot of things."

  "Do you know her?"

  "Yeah, she's my sister."

  "Oh." I said, "I guess that I just expected it to be bigger."

  "Well." she said as she jumped of the horse and ran toward the house.

  "Hey, wait." I said as I had a small grin on my face. The grin got wiped right of my face as tons of men with guns ran out of the little cottage.

  "Hope you like being tortured." said one man as he walked up to me. He grabbed my shirt and threw me off the horse. He smacked Philip's butt and he galloped away scared like crazy.

  My daydream turned into a nightmare as the man pointed a gun at me.