Chapter Six

Chapter Six

     "Help! Daddy stop it! Get up its not funny! Daddy! Wake Up! Wake Up, daddy! Wake Up!" Tommy's crys and shouts  slowly faded away and turned into sobs. "Dad?" Tommy could barely mumble between sobs, "Daddy are you okay?" Tommy decided to stop trying to talk and to just cry. Tommy put his hands on his Dad's chest and blood slowly trickled onto his hands and poured from his hands and onto the ground. The driver tried to pull him away from the body but Tommy refused to budge.

  "Kid, whoever shot your dad is probably out there getting ready to shoot us. Come on we have to go. Now." said Jeremy trying to pull him off.

  "No," Tommy could barely get in, "It's your fault...you made him get out. If you didn't yell at him and make him get out then this wouldn't of happened!" Finally Jeremy got Tommy's grasp to lighten and ripped him from his dad, blood was getting all over Jeremy. "NOOOOOO!" screamed Tommy hysterically, his voice hoarse. He kept crying and screaming but Jeremy didn't let go. He threw Tommy in the wagon. Jeremy jumped in after him and grabbed his wrist and reached in his pocket. He pulled out a rope and tied Tommy's wrist to the wagon. He jumped in the front seat yanked the reigns. The horses toke off. "WAIT! You can't just leave him here. STOP! STOP IT! STOP THE HORSES!" Tommy's voice slowly faded away as exhaustion got a hold of him. Tommy slowly dosed off as he cried for him to go back.