Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

     "What?"

  "I didn't say anything."

  "Oh." I said as I thought about it, "I thought you said......never mind." She smiled and walked out.....or at least tried to. She was stopped by my guards, they were pointing guns at her. I ran up and said, "Let her go." She looked terrified, even after they pulled their guns away. I put my arm around her and walked  away. I totally forgot about my guards I ordered.

  When we got to her tent she said, "What was that?! Guards? Why?"

  "Uh."

  "Bradley, you thought I would try escaping so you set up GUARDS!?" She said as her face flushed red. "I can't believe you!" She said as she stomped into her tent. I walked in after her.

  "Listen, Tara. I thought you would try to run away again, and I didn't want to keep chasing you. So I set up guards."

  "Why didn't you worn me? You just let me walk right up to their guns."

  "I forgot about them." I said hoping for forgiveness. I walked to her cot and sat down. I looked at her and she looked up at me. I put my hand under her chin and kisses her. She put her hands on my neck and tilted her head, to get adjusted, to help us kiss more comfortably. 

  "Is everything okay." said Jeremy as he walked in then turned around, "Sorry....I didn't realise....."

  "It's fine." I said getting up, "Yeah, everything's fine."

  "Okay." He said as he walked out. When I was sure he was gone I sat  back down and started kissing Tara again.