37. Yes or No?

Unedited and I haven't proof read so there will probably be a ton of mistakes but please ignore them and I will correct them when I get a chance!

Enjoy :D x

______________________

Chapter thirty seven. Yes or No?

The warm water poured onto my head and shoulders. Steam filled the whole bathroom up and I literally couldn't see anything, and it didn't really matter since the steam would soon vanish and dry out.

My fingers wove through my soaking wet hair that I had just washed. Somehow my extremely wet hair managed to get all tangled in the mix of shampoo and water but a little brushing and blow drying would soon sort it out.

I hadn't planned to go anywhere today, it was just a relaxing Saturday nothing much to do except spend the day with the man that I well and truly loved. Well that was all I had been doing recently, just staying at home with Leo since he now didn't go to work. I was guessing that he wasn't allowed to be involved with his family business at all, a part of me was happy about that but the other part was slightly angry. Leo didn't own anything, he had nothing and it was all because of the decision he made.

Turning off the shower, I wiped away all the water droplets that were on my face. I had to admit it but that was probably one of the best showers that I had ever had. For some reason it was just so peaceful and calming, and I couldn't remember the last time that I had a shower like that.

I slid open the door of the shower, since it was one of those separate ones, and tried to find my towels. Because, it was so steamy and foggy it was almost impossible to find where I had placed them. I had left the towels on the radiator, right near the shower and the radiator was literally in arm's length. But as I was trying to feel the fluffiness of the towels, I couldn't find them at all; it was like I had misplaced them or left them in the bedroom.

Stepping onto the rug, I began to look for the towels even though I was literally soaking wet and beginning to get a little cold.

"Where the hell did you put them, Leah!" I groaned to myself.

"Looking for something, sweetheart?" A voice chuckled; I let out a high pitch scream and turned around.

"I knew I would see you topless one day," he snickered. I gasped and tried my best to cover myself up with my hands but unfortunately, it didn't turn out so well. I was literally standing in front of Leo, stark naked and he didn't seem to mind at all, it was like he was enjoying the sight that was before him and it made me realise what a pervert he was.

"Leah come on, it's not like I haven't seen any of it before, you've got nothing to hide," he chuckled coming into view. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist, and it hanged dangerously low. The V line, was on full display and as were his tattoos and chiselled abs. I noticed the droplets of water on his hair, that were trailing down onto his face causing streaks, which probably meant that he had just finished showering as well. He had possibly used the normal bathroom since I was in the en suite. In Leo's hands he held both my hair towel and normal towel which had me so puzzled.

"I thought I locked the door," I uttered out, feeling slightly confused and very embarrassed. He didn't say anything, but he just walked up to me and stood directly in front of me.

"Leo, please give me the towels," I said quietly. He didn't say anything again, except he dropped the towels onto the floor and pulled me closer to him. Wrapping his arms around me, I moved more into him since I could feel the Goosebumps appearing onto my skin.

I stared up into Leo's grassy green eyes; he stared back down at me and smirked. His eyes stayed focused on mine, and he didn't look anywhere else. He didn't even take his eyes off me once, as we just stared up at each other for good two or three minutes.