8. What Shots can do to you

**************

Chapter eight. What shots can do to you

Parties were seriously not my thing. I had never been a party girl or a girl who snuck into clubs just to have fun. I had always been that girl who never had time to go out with friends or go to clubs and parties, so you could say I was pretty uptight.

"Please Leah," April begged along with Lucy who was giving me

pleading eyes. These two girls were like my only friends. I hadn't known them for long, only since I started working in Essence Florale. I wasn't too sure about them because they seemed like girls who just gossiped and talked about guys, but really they were really down to earth and amazingly beautiful!

April was a very pretty girl with long straight blonde hair and bluish green eyes. She had a body if a model and I was really jealous of her. Her full name was April Weathers and when she was in school she used to get teased about her surname and her first name, which I couldn't understand why. She was only twenty years old but she was really, really intelligent.

Lucy was exactly like April but with blonde hair and green eyes. Her short but yet skinny figure could pull of any outfit and I mean any outfit! Her full name was Lucy Greene, which was a coincidence since her eyes were green and she was also twenty years old.

"I don't know," I drawled looking down.

"Please Leah, we've been friends for ages and we haven't gone out or spent any time with you only at work," Lucy said sadly.

"Please Leah. It's not even a club like party it's a Moroccan themed one-"

"Seriously?" I asked, shocked, I actually thought it was a club-like party.

"Yep," April said nodding her head.

"Okay, I'll come, it's today right?" I asked.

"Alright I'll see you guys later, umm where?" I asked.

"Meet us at my place," April smiled at me overjoyed.

"Okay then girlies," I smiled.

It had only been one week since I had seen Leo last. I was confused as hell, I really didn't know what he wanted with me, my life had already been destroyed by him, what more did he want, from me? I had nothing to offer him. I could never be with him, not after all the emotional pain he had put me through. Nothing could ever be love, between us.

**

"Alright Leah, we'll see you soon," Lucy said bringing me in for a hug. I hugged her back.

"Bye girls, see you later," I smiled at them and walked away. We had just closed the shop and it had gone just after five p.m., and I was scheduled to be at April's at seven.

I turned around the corner and swiftly walked up to my car.

Hmmm what would I wear if it's a Moroccan themed party? I thought to myself as I got in my car.

I did have this dress that I had a white type of t-shirt that had lovely embroidery that kinda made it look like it was somewhere from the Mediterranean. I also had this purple/pink dress that went with it. Yeah! That would be good.

I started driving home thinking about my outfit and how I would wear it and what with. After thinking about and arriving at my apartment, I had my whole outfit planned out in my head.

I didn't particularly want up go but I was grateful that I even had friends.

I hurried out of my car and into the building.