10. Just like Beauty and the Beast

Chapter ten. Just like Beauty and the Beast

Leo stalked towards me as he opened the gate. I froze and stared at him with wide eyes. What the actual HELL? He lived here? Well, I should have known that he did. He stood in front of me and said

"Well aren't you coming in?" with a smug look.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"DON ANGELO! Get Leah's things out of her car!" he boomed as he turned slightly towards the house. A few minutes later Don and Angelo came out of the house, Angelo with a pissed off expression and Don with a smirk, man did I hate that guy!

"Well come on in, Leah," Leo said smirking. I nodded my head and followed him in. My heels clicked as I walked along the pavement. Men usually found that noise pretty annoying and plus my feet were aching so I decided to take my shoes off, it was a good thing I was wearing skin colour tights... but they easily ripped. Leo looked behind to see me and he sighed in relief. It reminded me of the Angelo in the park.

"I'm here. My feet hurt," I told him and he looked down at my feet and back up at me.

"Why are you so small?" he asked seriously but there was a little bit of amusement there.

"Please don't go there," I pleaded. I hated talking about my height; it always annoyed me that Italian men were so tall.

"I won't babe," he smirked and I groaned.

"Don't call me that."

"Whatever you say Babe," he chuckled as he walked inside his house. I gasped as I followed and stood in what seemed like a main hall or something. I stared up at the ceiling and noticed that there were three floors to his house. I turned back to Leo, and gave him a small smile.

"Well your house is nice. Do you live here by yourself?" I asked him quietly.

"Nope," he said.

"Ohh okay, with whom then?"

"You."

WHAT!

"Excuse me?"

"Well since you have nowhere else to go, so you're living with me," he said as if it was the most casual thing on Earth. What the hell was going on?

"Wait... how did you know that I have nowhere else to go?" I asked raising a brow.

"Add it up bella," he smirked his victorious smirk.

I thought about everything that had happened today...

"You ba-"

"Ah ah ah... Leah you naughty girl I don't like bad words coming from your pretty mouth," Leo scolded.

"Fuck you-"

"Hmm I would but I don't think you're in the mood," he laughed smugly. My blood boil. How could he not be taking this seriously?

"You asshole. You got me sacked and you sold my apartment saying to the guy in the lobby that I was your fucking fiancé. Well one thing for sure is that I will never marry you, you heartless dick!" I screamed throwing my arms up in aggravation.

"Well Leah no one said anything about marriage. If you want lets go do something stupid and go to Vegas. I'm sure we could get married there all you need is something blue, new and old."

"You really are insane!" I said bitterly.

"Aww Leah you're making me blush."

"Fuck you. Go get hit by a truck!" Suddenly Leo stood right in front of me, leaving no gap in between us. I gasped at how close he was to me. His firm hands resting on my waist. My arms by my side and our chests pressed up together. I would have pushed him away if it wasn't for my fear of him. I swallowed and looked at him with wide eyes. I hated the effect that he had on me. He made me feel weak, venerable and somewhat scared shitless. I was beginning to think that I had Leonardorussobia or a fear of Leonardo Russo.