31. Good girl gone bad

Chapter thirty one. Good girl gone bad

"Are you serious?!" April cried appalled by what I had just said. What was so appalling about wanting to go out to a club? April, herself loved going out and drinking so why was she looking at me like I had sold myself to the Devil or something?

"Yep," I answered her with a big grin, the wicked glint was still in my eyes and I was guessing that was freaking April out. She had never seen me like this before well in fact I had never been like this. The first time I went to a club, it was all Lucy's and April idea they had tricked me. I hated every single moment of that evening and I had even stumbled upon a gangster who tried to kill me, not even two weeks ago.

"No Leah absolutely not!"

"Why not, I'm bored and besides I need a good drink," I shrugged, as the idea of me chugging down vodka down my throat entered my mind.

"Alcohol is not the problem solver! You of all people should know that!" She snapped, she sounded like she couldn't believe what I was saying. And well I could totally understand where she was coming from, but I didn't want alcohol as a problem solver, I just wanted a night where I could forget everything and not act like the girl who had her heart broken and had a miscarriage in the same damn week.

"Whatever April, you don't have to come but I am going... can I borrow a dress?" I asked her standing up and smirking at her. She narrowed her eyes at me and glared hard.

"Leah you can't go clubbing," April said firmly as she stood up.

"Why not?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes.

"Because you're not going alone, I'm coming with you," She said a small smile forming but even I could tell that she wasn't impressed!

"Yay!" I squealed, jumping up and down like a little kid. All the more reason to go clubbing, and hey I wasn't going alone which meant more fun!

"Let's call Lucy!" I grinned madly, as the thought of my other best friend flooded my mind.

"Er Leah, I'm not sure if she wants to come, I mean you haven't talked to her in over two weeks," April told me with worry in her eyes.

"Come on, you know Lucy she can't say no to clubbing!" I laughed as I started walking to the bathroom.

I really needed a shower and also I needed to get all dressed up, it was a good thing that it was six o'clock now and by the time it would take me to get ready would be after eight or something.

"Leah you haven't got any ID on you, so you can't go clubbing!" April yelled at me. I froze in track and replayed what she has said to me.

She was right; I couldn't go to any club at all because I had no identification or any money or credit cards on me... so now what was the whole point!?

I didn't even know a club where they didn't ask for ID, almost every single nightclub asked for identification because now going clubbing was something that most young people enjoyed.

I turned around to face here, and shrugged my shoulders without care. But I really did care; I really wanted to dance and drink the night away and forget everything but now that was so out of the question. It just couldn't happen.

"Ah oh well we could just go to a pub or something and I'll pay you back-" I started saying sadly but April cut me off by walking to me and placing her hands firmly on my shoulders.

"Don't worry Leah I know a place where I can get you in without ID," she told me, smiling. I widened my eyes and smiled brightly.

"Seriously?" I gasped in shock.