| Chapter Eight | King Mitchell

Remember the Prologue? And I'm gonna point out that this was the chapter that would not copy and paste from google docs so I had to rewrite the entire thing by hand onto this story part... what a pain in my ass...

Word Count: 2359

Ugghhhh...Okay I'm done complaining, enjoy the chapter! :)

*Trigger Warning*

It was after sunset, the night sky was out with stars shining brightly and the moon hidden by gray clouds that happen to pass over it. And Shivoa was..mostly..asleep. Some night owls were still out, going to bars and other activities unaware of the pending attack that was coming to their front yard. Ships were already at the docks, most being ships from Estron delivering their daily supplies to Shivoa. But aboard these ships weren't Estron merchants and traders...It was Shivoa's undoing. Or more specifically the Royal Shivoan family's undoing.

In the palace, The King and his 'advisors' were working on plans of their own, unaware of the events to follow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

King Mitch taps his fingers against the wooden table repeatedly, thinking.

"This doesn't make sense..." General Preston said. (And yes...Shivoa is basically ran by the Pack). Preston picks up a paper from the clutter on the table, scanning over it yet again. "It says that Prince Adam and Princess Jessica are dead...yet King Lurther has no proof." General Preston is one of the main four Generals in charge of Shivoa's military force. General Rob is in charge of the Navy. General Preston, the main army. And General Lachlan, the special forces. The fourth General is unspoken of and also not known..The other two people being the ones who work in the castle. Jerome Aceti, King Mitchell's right hand man and self-appointed bodyguard of the Royal Family. And Captain Vikk, in charge of the new recruits that come into the military. And last but not least, King Mitchell, who is the main leader and commander and chief. These six are what make Shivoa run, with the help of some of the King's other advisors who are currently held up in other matters. Jerome's eyes go over to Mitch.

"So...what do you think of this, Mitch?" Jerome asks. Mitch looks at them.

"Skaldia is up to something...and we have to find out what it is before this turns into chaos. Lachlan, can you handle finding the missing Prince and Princess?" Mitch asks. Lachlan nods.

"Should be a piece of cake."

"No...No it won't." Rob said. They look at Rob. Rob stands up. "Did you forget who is missing? I mean if it was just the Princess, than that would be easy. But the Skaldian Prince as well is in this missing case, I've met Prince Adam a few times before and he always had a bad aura around him." Rob said.

"He's a Skylen...What do you expect?" Vikk asks. Preston leans back in his seat, looking at Rob.

"That whole Royal Family is corrupt, Rob. The Skylens have been nothing but tyrants and dictators. Skaldia may be living in poverty but there aren't a Kingdom to mess with." Preston said. Mitch nods and looks at the papers.

"Their family history may be tainted, but the Prince is...different." King Mitch said. Jerome crosses his arms.

"Prince Adam does have his dark moments, but he isn't one to instantly blame someone like his father does to Mitch." Jerome said. Mitch nods again. 'King Luther will do anything to make sure I'm off the throne because of what happened during the Decade War.' Mitch thought to himself. Mitch rests his arm on the table, listening but his mind was wandering off again, he could feel the drowsiness that has been washing over him for hours finally starting to take its full effect on him.