Welcome! (Regional Descriptions)

Welcome To End Of An Empire! (the new version!) So before we start off things, those of you who have read the older version probably saw the sneak peek into the map of the world. Yeah well....you all thought that map was detailed. Man...you are in for a shock. So this is not colored mind you, I don't want to ruin it. This was completely done by hand! So four days of work later and BAM!

 This was completely done by hand! So four days of work later and BAM!

Welcome to the World Of Inshire! A...pretty screwed up place to be. The colored parts of the map work with the Empire's colors! So if you really want to know who is going where, look at the colors at at the end of each description. So here are descriptions!

The Skaldia Empire:
Located in the Shigen Desert near the west coast of it. Its citizens are usual dark skinned tone and have either a hat or a bandana on them to block out the burning sun.

Skaldia is known to have the deadliest soldiers since its prime giving it the smallest army, but the most affective and strongest. The desert is big enough to make it hard for any other army to attack it. The Skaldia Army is built to withstand the scorching desert and the harsh ways of the forests near it. The Royal Family is small, a King and his son, but the ancestors of this family happen to always cause trouble. Has a very low view on magic making it illegal to be a wizard in the region.

Many say that Skaldia is corrupted, that it needs a new royal family on the throne. But the citizens are too scared to do anything to the King and his son. Is a slave-labor kingdom. The Empire is dying and everyone can see it, whenever they try to built back up, they only fall back down. Making Isra determine to keep Skaldia up and running through marriage. But the Skaldian Prince and the Israian Princess have only met a few times during festivals and feasts, they never really had a real conversation with each other. But when you are desperate, you tend to make bad decisions.

Kingdom's Color: Orange
How to Say: Skull-Dee-Ah

The Estron Empire:
Located in The Silver Hills in the South. The live around tall hills and trees making wild horses or wild animal roam it often. Good almost everything about it but no place is perfect. Has the biggest population and a strong Navy. Very good relationship with Shivoa, but Estron's Royal Family have a habit or dying at young ages. Losing Princesses, Princes, Queens, and Kings every so often without explanation. They have a good relationship with Laenadur, making the Kingdom welcome to magic-holders.

They rather not start wars, they rather compromise than turn to violence. But that doesn't always happen. Military wise, they are strong, having a great Calvary and Navy. Loyal citizens, they are the inventors of Inshire. Artists, inventors, famous musicians, farmers, and architects hail from Estron. They have a good grip on trade like Isra has, trading food, wood, and other supplies with other places.

A relatively good place to live, plenty of opportunities and job offers. A rich country, but its economy could be improved.

Kingdom's Color: Green
How to Say: Es-Tron

The Isra Empire:
Located in the north. It's coast is bordered by a series of high cliffs that the Nasia Sea crashes into. This is a relatively very peaceful empire, stays neutral a lot but when it is evolve, it will always side with Skaldia. Not a very powerful Empire, but everyone else can see it being one. Skaldia and Isra plan to join forces through an arranged marriage of the Skaldian Prince and the Irsaian Princess.

They have strong grip trade, sending out minerals, wood, food, cloth, and more out to other places. Has a good relationship with all of the Empires. Has a strong big military, some of it has been trained by Skaldian military officials making them the strongest warriors in Isra. No one really goes against Isra since it likes to stay out of conflict and try to come up with a political solution, making them have some sway in Skaldia government. Very rich country and peaceful. Loyal citizens and has some of its resources on the islands that lay between the two big countries, all expect for Arex which happens to be Dark Wizard Owned Territory.

Kingdom's Color: Purple
How to Say: Is-Ra

The Shivoa Empire:
Located on an big island of its own in the North near Isra. A very good relationship with Estron and Laenadur. The past rulers are smart and skillful. Building the empire up to be able to sustain itself for long periods of time. Has a neutral relationship with Isra and not a good relationship with Skaldia.

Although they try to not let their hatred towards Skaldia sway them to be irrational. Because if there is anything that the Shivoain King is, it's not irrational. They have a pretty good military, but they have the best archers around. They are a colorful bunch, always having a festival or a feast of sorts. Shivoa is the oldest standing Kingdom out of the four, although that they may have been there the longest, they don't have a very big population like Estron has. Some of the population is magic-users since the Kingdom welcomes them with open arms.

Has the strongest navy and are a very cultured and understanding bunch. The citizens are very loyal to their King, but can be easily swayed.

Kingdom's Color: Red
How to say: She-Vo-Ah

The Kingdom Of Laenadur:
Located in between The MoonLit Heights near the Dry River and the Ivory Woods. Is the main hub for all magic folk and magic beings. Almost all wizards have lived here or are living here. Although there are settlements across Inshire that are kept a secret.

They tend to stay out of human affairs, but sometimes can be sucked into them. And if they are, they always choose to back up Shivoa or Estron. But the magic council tries to stay out of human problems as much as they can since they have a dark wizard problem that has been growing lately.

They are a small population, but the city is full of everything magic and also tournaments are held regularly. Non-Magic folk and Magic folk tend to come to the city to watch these tournaments unfold. This Kingdom is the oldest wizard-owned standing capital. It has a history of the most powerful witch and wizards either live in Laenadur or in the Tower Of Mastery. The Tower Of Mastery, being another light wizard owned settlement and is home to the most powerful wizards since the beginning of its time.

Kingdom Color: Blue

The Chaos Spire:
Located near the Red Chasm hanging off cliffs. Dark Wizard Territory.

No other information is currently available

Color: Brown

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
So...update days for this book are the same as the other one. Mondays and Fridays, but don't expect a chapter or anything for this book for some time now. Okay? Okay.. :)

Can you guess who is with what Empire by the descriptions, and no Seto doesn't count because that is too obvious that he is with Laenadur or the Tower of Mastery.