Thirty Six -- Wattpad Irks (2)

1. Female characters are always in love with Starbucks coffee for some unknown reason.

It's like what the fuck is Dunkin Donuts anyway??

2. The nerd finds it necessary to have lunch in the toilet when they are being bullied.

Because, that is so fucking sanitary.

3. If the female has any friends, their lives seem to revolve around her, like they have nothing better to do than follow her around like a lap dog all the fucking time and in the end, they only score boyfriends because Emily is dating their friend, so I'm guessing they decided, why the heck not?

4. For some reason, Emily's best friend is always the one to convince her to go to a highschool party.

For her eighteen years of life, she has never been to a party, a group hang or anything.

Clearly, Emily needs to get he fuck out the house.

5. The queen bitch never gets the fucking message that she was a one night stand.

She just keeps hanging around, pinning over a dude that clearly doesn't want her.

She also believes she has some juju Wolfy claim on Blake by warning Emily to stay away from Blake. It's like bitch, don't you have a fucking life?

6. Emily's fear of motorcycles.

God, this is always so fucking annoying.

He offers her a ride and then she refuses, referring to the motorcycle as a 'death machine'.

However, after some convincing, she gets unto the 'death machine' and her supposed fear of them magically disappears.

Of course, the feel of the fucking wind in her hair and all that fuckery adds to the demolishtion of said fear.

7. When Blake 'gently' shoves her against the lockers.

There is no gentle shoving of people okay!!!

So, as he gently shoves her against the lockers in the hallway, conveniently, all the kids have gone to class and of course, the passing teachers have mysteriously gone blind....

8. Why the fuck must Emily always blush at each and every fucking thing Blake does?

I don't believe someone can blush that much.

If he smiles, she blushes.

He smirks....she blushes

He laughs....she blsuhes

He winks....she blsuhes

He chokes....she blsuhes

He farts....she blushes

Cause of course, every action he takes happens to be an instant turn on.

I would just like to say a simple fuck you to Wattpad and all it's shit!

Thank you and Good Night/Day!

*

Hello my little Aliens! Thank's for reading. Hope you liked!

Leave your thoughts in the comments please.

So, we have risen to #143 in Humor!!! Hahaha Bitches!!! Thank you all!!

Excuse any typos.