Twenty Three -- Dumb Moments...(3)

1. Let's all take a look at this now. She meets a vampire, they fall in love, they have sex, she's sixteen, he's 'seventeen'. Now, am I the only one thinking about the fact that he's been alive for at least 124 years...

She's fucking an old man. Weather he looks going or not, he's still 124! I don't know who's more sick, the author for writing this crap or the readers that comment '#couplegoals'.

You sickos!

2. The moment you realize that the authors make up half the information based on the supposed sickness the girl has. The author decides, I want her to be sick so I'll just use some random sickness like 'Strokesyntomisisespiosa' .

Then, me being the complete idiot I am, went ahead and googled the shit! If you want your story to be good, at least do some damn research.

The crap I see on wattpad!!

Literally read a book where this guy got slapped on his arm and needed surgery for his broken leg...lost asf!

3. The moment when you realize the girl has been pregnant for seven months and then she decides to take a pregnancy test.

All this time, she's like.

"It's just food poisoning."

What the fuck did they poison you with? A fucking dick?

4. When the entire story happens in the span of five days.

Day 1 - Boy meets girl

Day 2 - They confess their love for each other

Day 3 - Date

Day 4 - They breakup...once again, a random blonde pops in

Day 5 - His lameass apology, throw in an 'I Love You' and The fucking End!

Note, this book has 64 fucking chapters!

5. Have you guys ever had that moment when you're reading a book and had to bathe with a fucking dictionary because the author was trying to look smart and make the paragraphs longer by using some really fucked up words?!!

Well, if you haven't, I have and trust me sista/ brother, I ain't ever going back!

6. Take a look at this one guys. So, in werewolf books, they characters shift to wolf form, their clothing rips apart, so how the hell is it possible for them to be fully clothed when they shift back to human.

It's a small thing that most authors seem to miss....
***********************************

DONE!!!!!!