Chapter Nine - 'Turn taking a piss into a death by song.'

9– ‘Turn taking a piss into a death by song.’

“So, Ms Green and Ms Fanning were fighting over … a pair of shoes?” McGonagall questioned as she rubbed her temples.

                Lily blushed a little at the lie she had told the two professors, well three now that Professor Slughorn had arrived with James and Peter, to cover for Tasmin. “They’re extremely girly and shallow-”

“Hey!” Cory piped up with a frown.

“Sorry, but you kind of are.” James shrugged.

“I’m so sorry for being a girl, James; I’ll remember never to let my boobs and vag-”

“STOP!” McGonagall screamed while Dumbledore chuckled behind his desk. “Just – just continue on with what happened.” She sat down wearily and waved a hand for Lily to continue.

“Well, Sirius came-”

“To the rescue!” said boy interrupted. Lily shot him a look of pure annoyance before continuing.

“Sirius came over and stopped them from fighting, then Tasmin shouted at Sirius for a bit and then she ran off. I don’t know what happened next.”

“I do,” Remus started, “I was in the Three Broomsticks waiting for Sirius – who was late – when she barged through the doors…”

Remus was sitting at a small table in the corner when he saw an upset Tasmin come in. Her cheeks were flushed from coming into the warmth after being in the bitter cold outside.

“Tasmin!” He called out as he stood so she could see him.

                Tasmin saw him and slowly made her way over to the smiling werewolf, her hand subconsciously went to her stomach. When she reached the table she took the seat opposite Remus and gave him a weary smile.

“Alright, Moony?”

“Better than you, I think. What’s wrong? Where is Cory and Lily?”

“No beating around the bush?” she smiled, “I got into a fight with Cory, Sirius broke it up and I ran away.” Tasmin shrugged.

“Why did you run away?” questioned Remus.

“It seemed like the best thing to do.”

“It wasn’t.”

“Really Remus? I never would have guessed without that little nugget of wisdom!” Tasmin shoot back.

“You’re being very irrational today.” Remus sipped on his Butterbeer with a quirked eyebrow.

“Well excuse me! I just have a person growing inside of me, a boyfriend who wants nothing to do with it, a friend who tried to hit me, sleepless nights and now you pissing me off!”

“First, it’s a foetus. Not a person. Second, Sirius already apologised. He even bought a stuffed wolf. Third, who tried to hit you? As for the others, sorry, but I can’t fix them.” Remus was being rational but Tasmin wanted to rant, not be rational so she mumbled something about the baby dancing on her bladder and left to go to the bathroom.

                She was only gone ten minutes when Remus heard the all too familiar sound of cats being strangled and watched as Tasmin banged the door open and screeched – sorry, sang – The Time Warp.

                Remus groaned. Only Tasmin could turn taking a piss into a death by song.

************************************************************************************************************

Okay, so I know it's short and it took ages to come but ... this chapter was a bitch to write so I'm sorry. 

If anyone wants to be awesome and make a cover for this story I would be eternaly grateful :)

OR

you can edit the story, meaning you get a sneak peek :O :D

Let me know via pm of comments if you're interested please.

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment! :)