Chapter Twenty one - "Always make me feel violated."

21 – “What is it with you and having to always make me feel violated?”

“Sirius, are you in there?” James called as he knocked on Sirius’ bedroom door causing him to lose concentration, and drop the ball he had been throwing up and down to fall and smack him in the face, leaving a large red mark on his forehead.

                “Yeah,” He groaned rubbing his head. James walked in and closed the door behind him carefully.

                “We need to talk,” He stated simply. Sirius grinned as he retorted,

                “Are you breaking up with me?” But the grin fell off his face rather quickly when James didn’t smile. “Mate, what’s wrong?”

                James sat down heavily beside Sirius on the bed, elbows on his knees and head in his hands. “I’m scared Padfoot,” He admitted, “Not for me, well, actually, that’s a lie. I’m scared that something’s going to happen to Lily or the baby and I know …” He took in a deep, shaky breath, “I know if anything happens to them I … I wouldn’t be able to survive,” His voice broke and a sob escaped, than another and another.

                Pushing all thoughts of whimpiness aside Sirius wrapped James into a hug and let him cry on his shoulder. Sirius knew he would be in no better condition if it was Tasmin or Evie in danger. In fact he had already gone through this. Savannahs warning had him on edge for months but nothing had ever come from it and after Dumbledore revealed the prophecy Sirius came to the conclusion that it was James and Lily that she had been talking about.

                They sat there for a long time. Sirius was thinking of how he would cope if Voldemort was actively searching for Evie; and that’ when it hit him.

                “Prongs, I’ve got an idea,” He announced suddenly jumping off the bed, James falling due to the absence of his support. Sirius began pacing in front of him and James wiped his tears while Sirius thought his plan through quickly.

                “Remember in sixth year Tasmin mentioned that the only way the Orphanage could be seen is if Olivia herself told you the address, it was a charm she used!” Sirius rushed to the door, reefing it open and shouting for Tasmin to come up.

                Lily, only in the next room came out to see what the commotion was about. When Tasmin finally came up it was to see the other three standing in the middle of the landing.

                “What’s going on?” She asked confused.

                “What’s the name of the charm around the Orphanage that needs Olivia to give the address for it to be seen?” Sirius demanded.

                Tasmin frowned as she thought for a moment, “The Fidelius Charm,”

                “Can we use it to help James and Lily?”