Chapter Four - "Avada Kadava the shiz out of me."

– “Avada Kadava the shiz out of me.”

“Freeze!” Sirius staged whispered. The four froze in their spots.

“Why are we frozen?” James stage whispered back.

“Maybe if we freeze it won’t notice us,” he replied.

“Did you just call me it?”

“RUN!” Peter screeched as he tried to run but ended up tripping over his own feet.

“I know who the four of you are!” Lily yelled at them. Tasmin broke from her frozen statue and strutted over to Lily, giving her a big hug.

“I love you Lily,”

“I love you Tasmin. Now explain why the four of you were just animals.”

“I love you Lily.”

“Tasmin!”

“How long you got?”

“All night,” Lily said as she sat down on the steps leading up to the castle. Tasmin sat down beside her and the boys followed suit after a moment’s hesitation.

“Remember in fifth year we started calling each other by our nicknames?” Lily nodded, “well, remember how Moon- Remus was the only one to have a nickname before then?”

“Tasmin, just tell it to me straight,” Lily demanded.

“Moony’sawerewolfandwe’reillegalanimagus’ssowecankeephimcompanyatnightwhenit’sthefullmoonandhebecomeswolfboy!” Tasmin said in a rush.

“What? I got none of that,” Lily shook her head.

“She said: Moony’s a werewolf and we’re illegal Animagus’ so we can keep him company at night when it’s the full moon and he becomes wolfboy!” Sirius explained while Tasmin nodded her head vigorously beside him.

“Remus is a werewolf?” Lily asked calmly, the others nodded, “you’re all illegal Animagus’?” more nods, “since fifth year, and you found out in second year about Remus, which is when you began to call him ‘Moony’?” more nods.

“You know Lily,” James began, “you’re taking this rather we- AHHH!” Lily started to beat James upside the head as he was sitting on the step below her therefore the closest to her.

“You!” Smack! “Have known!” Smack! “Since!” Smack! “Since – second – year – and – you’re – only – telling – me – now!” She walloped him after each word with a vicious snarl.