Chapter One - "It's like a tradition."

– “It’s like a tradition.”

“Sirius Ophilius Black, get that over styled hair over here now!” Sirius had just walked onto platform 9 and ¾ when he heard the overly familiar voice of one of his best friends coming from behind him. He turned around to face a short, green haired, slightly tanned girl and scowled down at her as she gave him a bored look.

“First, my hair is naturally perfect. No hair products needed. Second, we haven’t seen each other in two months and you don’t even say hello? And third, my middle name is not Ophilius.” He added with a look of disgust. The green haired girl merely smiled and pushed her trunk into his side knowing full well he would put it in their compartment for her.

                She suddenly felt a great force bang into her back and felt a pair of toned arms wrap around her, one around her waist and the other and around her neck in a completely miscalculated judgement in size. “Hey, Prongsie how was your summer?” She asked as she detached herself from the black haired boy almost knocking his round glasses of his nose in the process.

“It was boring without you, Taz. Sirius ran away from home so my parents let me take him in as long as I promised to feed and water him and take him out for walks and to make sure I clean up his-“

“I’m not a dog James!” Sirius broke in with an enraged expression. “Stop Laughing Tasmin!” She tried, but it was hard.

“You are a dog, Padfoot.” She managed before he turned on his heel and got onto the train. He took her trunk with him though so Tasmin knew he was only pretending to be angry so she hooked her arm in James’ and the two of them skipped to their compartment that they would be sharing with their friends, ignoring the stares they were receiving.

                They opened the compartment door to find Sirius, poking a dead looking Peter on the floor, and Tasmins favourite person in the world sitting on the seat reading a book. “Moony!” She shouted running over and jumping into his lap to give him a big hug. She noticed that he didn’t blush at this, something he always did when he was in close proximity with a girl. “I missed you so much, babe!” that brought the blush and she smiled as she quickly closed the space between them and bit his neck.

“Ow! What was that for?” he yelped jumping off his seat causing her to fall on top of Peter who shouted out in pain. Tasmin just smiled and moved so that she was comfortable, sitting cross legged on Peters back.

“I’m on a mission.” She answered trying to feign innocence.

“Oh? What mission?” Remus asked sceptically, sitting back down and picking up his, now tattered, book as Sirius pushed Tasmin onto the ground and tried to heave Peter up with the help of James.

“Now that,” She started with a glint in her purple eyes, “would be telling.” There was a sudden thud as James’ grip on Peter slipped, dropping Peter without warning and causing the three of them to fall on the ground beside Tasmin. “Nice of you to join me, pull up a floor Moony, you look weird sitting on the seat on your own.” Remus sighed, put away his book,  muttered something about ‘Prefect Duty’ and walked out of the compartment causing the remaining four to groan on the floor with Tasmin shouting to his back that he was “a disgrace to all trouble makers!”