~1~

Y/n pov

  I woke up in 3 in the fucking morning because of my dream.

"Why do I always have that dream, he's gone" I mumble to myself.

*In dream*
I was in my room until I heard screaming from downstairs. I ran as fast as I could just to see my dad cutting my older brother's cheek, and my mother on the floor dead. I felt my blood starting to boil up. In the matter of seconds I had a knife with blood on it my father on the floor dead I completely lost it. I heard sirens out side the house I yelled at my brother.

" Jonathan go to cabin in the woods (heh lol) I'll be there soon." I yelled.

He left running. The police came in yelling

"Put your hands up were we can see them!!" he said.

Good thing there were only two. I stabbed one officer in the chest and hit the other one in the head with a bat. I started running to the cabin until I saw two men taking Jonathan away.

"JONATHAN JONATHAN!!" I started yelling until every thing went black.

*end of the dream*

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I just decided to start off the day. I went to go take a shower but I got a call from an unknown number. I answered the phone and said hello.

"Hello Hider," said thr person om the other line.

I was confused until I notice that I recognized the voice.

"DAMMIT DAVID YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME," I yelled.

He started laughing his ass off until he calmed down.

"Haha got you, say hi to the camera," he said.

"Sup camera, and bye David I'm gonna shower," I said.

"Ok bye Hider," he said then hung up.

I hung up took off my clothes and took a shower. When I was done and dressed, and got a call  from Evan.

"Hey hides wanna play gmod with the gang," he said.

"Sure," I agreed.

"Alright get setup imma add you in the call," he said.

"Ok cya," I said.

In less than 2 minutes I got a call and quickly answered it. I was thinking of the dream I had until Tyler snapped me out of my trance.

"Hey Hides join the game," he said.

"Oh shit sorry was thinking about something," I said with guilt.

"Ooo what you thinking about," he said.

"Some dream I had today, any way let's get started," I said.

Hey guys sorry if the story seems out of place it's because I am new to this stuff so yeah and also I'm watching Straight Outta Compton lol. Also sorry about the short chapter but hope you enjoyed ~ Ash