XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 3)

QOTC :I guess I'm just becoming too old like the Hokage.

- Kakashi

********************************************************

Chapter 43: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 3)

*P L A Y S O N G*

The rules were simple. Which there was NONE. The boys stood in their position, while Gai was explaining the boundary of their location, and believe it or not he wore a stunning red swimsuit while Lee had see shells to cover up his tiny niples. And though it seem tempting, the boys couldn't help but drool over the kunoichis, all except for Wakana of course. Temari slipped into Ino's emerald trunks that matched the color in her eyes, and a see-through cover. TenTen was clothed in a seductive res cross-patterened bikini that shone her pierce navel. Hinata also had an alabaster tank top while the game was held. Sakura was wrapped in a pink cotton swimwear, and had the design of an adorable ribbon tied around her chest. Ino and Chiruka —however, Chiruka was all in black, while the latter was suited in a gorgeous violet lingerie with her blonde hair down. Naughty Succubus was the devil in disguise, and Platinum Blonde was an angel living in the garden of evil.

"Are there any questions?" Kakashi asked, glancing his visible eye.

Neji gave Gai a gross look. "Why on earth are you even in a lady's suit"

"Gai-sensei! What a coincidence!!" Lee shrieked, seemingly he was dressed up in some sort of a girl's jams with coconut husks covering his bare chest. They hugged each other like father and son, bursted into tears, and—however upside-down their brain seem to, Neji thought, he's just grateful he wasn't one of them endangered species.

Kakashi sighed shaking his head. "Anything else?"

"Aren't you gonna take off that mask??" Chiruka asked pointing a finger. "You remind me of a creep who's name was-" Just then Sakura stepped at her foot pugnaciously.

"Alright then, after we caught the boys, what's next?"

Kakashi smirked. "You look for me." Then he disappeared.

The hunt was terrible, and, beyond legendary. The girls planned to look after their own teammates, and the others like Temari, Chiruka and Wakana will help the others. The impures—which were incredibly fast, were able to froze half of the most dorkiest person on the world (Naruto, Sai, Lee,Choji and Gai), the others however, must be feeling themselves at Wonderland.

"Ice!" Sakura said as she caught Shino off guard, but Sasuke bolted in a flash and said, "water."

Everyone were choking in their breaths ever since Sasuke's joined the game. He hadn't changed at all, stoic and an ass, but the way he would help his teammates was getting awkward by the moment. Shino vanished, while Sasuke gave the pinkette a wink. Better luck next time, baby.

Sakura crossed her arms. When she turned, Ino was standing right in front of her."Hello??? Earth to Forehead girl???"

"Er sorry,"

Naruto stood there wearing that grin again, making faces behind Ino's back. Since he was caught, Chiruka ordered Hinata to stand by his side on guard, in case if anyone was planning to save the day. When no one was looking, Naruto gave the Hyuga Princess a peck in the lips. Then he giggled.

Neji hid by the bushes, and since Lee and Gai were guarded by TenTen, he thought maybe he could create a clone on the other side, so TenTen could run after his fake self so his real body could make a run for it. To water his idiotic comrades.