Resurrection

ResurrectionA Red vs Blue (Halo) Fanfiction

DISCLAIMER! I do not own Red vs Blue. It is owned by Rooster Teeth™, and all characters are owned by them (With the exception of those I might create). Red vs Blue is in association with Halo™, Xbox™, and 343 Industries™. It is a product of the imaginations of the creators of Rooster Teeth™. I do not own the story line or any of the main characters, nor do I claim any of them as my own (As much as I may want to).

A/N: Welcome, welcome to Book 2 (which used to be Book 1. Whoops) of my Red vs Blue series. Fanfictions based on webseries aren't very common here on Wattpad, so let me do a little bit of explaining for those who might happen to stumble upon this book without knowing what it's based on (Especially since I didn't bother to move this bit over to the official Book 1). Red vs Blue is currently the longest running sci-fi webseries, which was created by the online company known as Rooster Teeth™. It uses settings in the Xbox™ game Halo™ and its many forms to represent the various different locations seen in the show. In the series, there's a main rivalry between two teams of soldiers: the Reds and the Blues. There is also a special ops group of soldiers known as freelancers, which belong to a program known as, big surprise here, Project Freelancer. For those who have seen and/or keep up with the series, this story will not be entirely accurate. You'll see why. If you haven't seen the show, I highly suggest you go watch it before reading this. Otherwise, you'll probably be pretty lost. I'd also HIGHLY recommend you go read the book I wrote that takes place before this one. It'll help if you don't wanna have to go watch the whole show. (It's called "Isolated" if you want to have a go at it). Also, this story will have strong language. If you don't like the use of vulgar language and/or adult themes, don't read this.

Well, I guess that sums everything up. Enjoy the book.

As always, please vote and comment. It's much appreciated.

-Mich

***Hey! Might I add that Red vs Blue has 18 (soon to be 19) amazingly and idiotically hilarious seasons? You can watch them on YouTube, by downloading the Rooster Teeth™ app, or checking them out on the official website, http://www.roosterteeth.com/redvsblue. You can also buy the seasons on regular DVD and BluRay — along with other RvB and Rooster Teeth™ merch — from http://www.roosterteeth.com/store. Check it out!***