11| 🎀

"Hey Ryan" Luke says as he approaches us. "Don't talk to me" Ohm replies as he passes Luke heading to a vending machine. Luke looks at me confused but I quickly look away and make myself get distracted with something. Evan lays his head on my shoulder as I poke at this machine as I think. "Whatcha doing" Evan says as he watches me push the buttons on this vending machine.

I could hear him but it takes me a while to get out of my thinking daze. When I do snap back I still don't look at him but speak, "Just thinking". Evan nods and wraps his arms around my waist, my cheeks quickly heating up. "I got a little surprise for you later tonight" Evan says close to my ear. I shiver as his voice sends soft warm air on the shell of my ear. I look at him while I feel my cheeks puffed up with heat. Evan smiles at me softly and leans his head against mine. I wrap my arms around his waist also and lay my head beside his. We stay like that for a bit just enjoying each other's presence. Something we could of never done if we never met, I'm glad we did meet.

"Love birds let go of each other your attracting attention". Tyler says as he watches us beside Mini. We both pull away quickly and stand beside each other awkwardly. My cheeks heat up ten times more than they were. Luke whistles as he looks at me with a small smirk. I flick Luke off, "Go fix terms with Ryan" I tell him. That makes Luke look around and run after Ryan. "What happened between those two?" Evan asks as he lays his head on my shoulder. I smile softly and ruffle up Evan's hair and pull out money from my pocket.

"Get lays, their good" Evan says noticing me put money into the machine. "I wanted hot cheetos" I tell him pouting a bit as I look at the lays. "Find get hot cheetos I'll get myself some lays" Evan replies going behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist again. I chuckle softly and push the button numbers for the hot cheetos. "We could share these then when you go for yours we'll share them too". I tell him as I bend down to grab the chips, "Woah already putting on a show for Evan?" Craig exclaims.

I soon remember that Evan was behind me with his arms around my waist and that my ass was in front of his part. I stand up quickly blushing heavily for sure and look behind me. Evan was blushing a deep shade and looking around awkwardly, I may have happened to see a tent in his pants. Tyler and Mini were laughing as they saw Evan walk away blushing.

I knew I shouldn't do this but fuck it they think whatever the guys think. I sprint after Evan to the bathroom. I was a bit late than him but when I entered I saw him pulling his pants down in a stall. "What are you doing? And with the stall door open" I said crossing my arms. Evan jumped and looked behind himself blushing. "Were you about to masturbate?" I ask him walking into the stall he was in.

Evan blushes deeper with his eyes wide, "Don't come in!" He exclaimed walking more into the stall. "Chill man, I've seen boners before and people masturbating". I reply him truthfully and lean against the wall of the stall. Evan looks away not wanting to make eye contact, "Wanna know something?" I ask him licking my lips. Should I really tell him this secret?

"What" Evan asks in a tone, I smile softly but still feel my nerves racing. "I.....Actually... have masturbated to...A photo of yours! Bye!" I say quickly making a dash for the exit. Shit shit shit I should of kept quiet!, I thought to myself as I pulled the bathroom door open. But it was quickly slammed shut, "Wha!" I exclaim seeing that my opportunity to escape from embarrassment was shut. Evan comes to my eyesight panting softly. A small smile was tugging at his lips but he wouldn't let it show. "You've masturbated to what of me?" Evan asks leaning against the bathroom door. I chuckle nervously, "I was only joking man!".

"...Okay" He replies and pulls open the door, "Was Jonathan sucking you off?" Mini asks as he stands right outside of the bathroom door. "What?" Evan asks before realizing he never pulled his pants up and quickly slams the door shut. I watch as he pulls his pants up and opens the door and glares at Mini, "He never sucked me off nor did I jack off" Evan replies. "Aww man" was all Mini said after hearing Evan's response.

-                                                                     -

I kick the vending machine before yelling, "Stupid!". I was trying to get a water bottle but the shit got stuck and now it's in the middle of the vending machine. Leaning forward taunting my thirst, I sigh softly and groan since Luke and Evan weren't here.

A hotel worker happened to walk in my floor and hallway. So I quickly turn around, "Hey! Can you help me with this? Please" I tell him. The hotel worker who had dirty blonde hair and normal brown eyes nods and pulls out the key for the vending machine. He pulls open the door and hands me the water bottle, "Here you go". I take it and smile softly "Thank you so much" I told him waving as I walked away. I quickly opened the water bottle and quenched down my thirst.

I swiped my key into the room's lock and pushed open the door. The room's lights were off and the room was only illuminated by candles that casted soft light across the small room. I stabbed my toe against the door by being hypnotized by the beauty in this room. I dropped my water at the same time and bent down to pick it up. Right when I stood up I noticed someone sitting on my bed and I blushed immediately at what was in front of me.