17 | 🎀

We laugh and sip at our drinks as the night carries on and gives us a dark beautiful sky.

Evan puts down his drink and clears his throat, reaches over to my hand and gives it a soft squeeze. "Years have passed since we both met" he pauses, "But they have been all beautiful because you have been in them. Along with your little angel" he tells me with a soft smile. His eyes shine in the candlelight glow and I feel my heart speed up. "And . . . I will be soon moving from Canada" he says.

"Where will you move?" I ask him sensing that he may not be able to see me anymore. And everything that we shared would stop, He kisses my hand and looks at me. "I'll be moving to California but I'll become apart of someone's life" he replies. "Who's life?" I ask him pulling my hand away.  "That's if they accept" Evan replies before standing up from his seat and making his way to me. He had his hands behind his back and my body seems to know something but my mind doesn't since my heart picks up its speed faster than before.

Evan goes in front of me and kneels down when he leaves one leg up everything clicks to me. The breath leaves me as I look at him feeling the tears pooling in my eyes. Evan smiles happily when he sees my reaction and brings out the little box. It was a maroon box that was tiny in his hand. But when he opened it up, it was something much more bigger than its actual size. "Jonathan Denis, will you marry me?" Evan asks with a smile. I felt the tears fall as I keep staring at it with a smile stamped on my face.

"Yes" I replied him and was scooped up into a hug and was spun around. I giggle as loud as I could and let my arms out as they flew across the sky. Evan was holding me as he spun us around and was laughing with happiness. He set me down once he stopped spinning and cupped my face into his hands and kissed me.

I giggle into the kiss and cup his face also, our kiss soon went into a deep kiss. As we kissed our tongues soon then came into contact and my cheeks heated up. We only did this once and it was when Evan had decided to drink with the guys. But now Evan was in full senses and we were alone. Evan pulled away and licked his lips making me blush deeper, "Does this remind you of something?" He asks with a smirk. My eyes widen as I realize what he means, "You weren't wasted!?" I exclaimed shoving him back.

Evan laughs and shakes his head, "So you faked so we could make out with tongues?" I asked him. "Yes, just wanted to see how it felt like" Evan replied as he hugged me. "It felt amazing by the way my love" He continued and sent me a wink. I blush and look away but I soon felt him nuzzling his face into my neck. I squealed and squirmed because I was ticklish. Evan then pulled away and started to attack me with his hands as they roamed around my body tickling me.

I squirmed around in the sand laughing as Evan tickled me faster. I could also hear Evan's soft laughter as he watched me squirm.

-                                                                   -

"Dad!" My princess exclaimed as she leapt into my arms and I scooped her up. "Hey princess! How was it with Leilah?" I ask her as I peck her cheek. "It was awesome! We say The Lion King and Lion King two!" She replied and looked behind me. "Evan!" She said as she stretched out one of her arms. 

Evan chuckles and smiles grabbing her hand and wiggles it. Indigo giggles and looks down at Evan's hand, "I'm getting a second dad!" She exclaims. "For real!?" Leilah says and rushes to me grabbing ahold of my hand. Her eyes sparkle as they land on the golden band that I wear. Leilah squeals and pulls me roughly into a hug and picks me up spinning us around. I grip onto her tightly, "Holy shit when did you get this strong?" I ask her. Leilah drops me making me crash onto my ass, "I ain't saying but ohmygod! I'm so happy for you! When's the wedding?" She replied.

"I barely proposed to him" Evan says chuckling as he sets my princess down. "Well I know a few people who can help" Leilah says with a sly smirk. "That's great!" Evan replied with a smile and helped me up. "Are we telling this to uncle Luke?" Indigo asks as she clings to my leg.

"Yes, tomorrow at dinner" I reply her and look up at Evan, "Is that fine?" I ask him. Evan picks Indigo up and places her on one of his arms and wraps his other arm around my waist. "That is fine by me, Leilah could come also" Evan replied as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Do I have to be fancy?" She asks posing in a innocent way. I snort, "No" I reply her and notice that Indigo curls up in Evan's arm. "But I think we should be going now" I told her as I took Indigo from Evan. "Ah yes, tell her that I said goodnight" Leilah said as we both walked out of her house.

Evan pulled open the door for me and I leaned in and placed Indigo on her seat. "I'll buckle her up" Evan told me as he crawled into the car not letting me get out. "Evan, let me get out first" I tell him while chuckle a bit. "Ah sorry, heh" Evan replies and scoots back. I get out and walk over to the passenger side and sit down and buckle myself up. Evan comes over and enters starting up the car, "Evan seat belt" I tell him. "Oh" he replies and buckles himself and pulls out of Leilah's driveway.