1|🎀

Delirious's POV

Hmm, I hum as I stare at a Chinese menu. A little tug at my sweater makes me look beside me. A smile creeps onto me as I stare at my little sunshine. Those cute sparkly blue eyes stare back at me as tiny hands clench and unclench. A little girl with black hair just like mine sits beside me asking with her tiny little hands to carry her.

I pick up my little princess and place her little rump on my arm as she lays her head on my shoulder. "What does the princess want?" I ask her as I look at her, my little princess points to her favorite dish. Not wanting to talk because of her shyness and hides her face into the crook of my neck. I chuckle as I pat her back and stand up and walk to the cash register.

-                                                                 -      
I open the door to our house and my little princess bolts inside and straight to the living room. I smile to myself and close the door behind me locking it. Making my way to the dining room I pick up her toys and dump them in the toy bin. "Indigo, sweetie don't you want to eat your food?" I call her as I set out the plastic containers.

Little thumps of feet approach the dining room making me grin. Soon there appears my little princess. "Daddy!" She calls to me as she jumps her way to her seat like a kangaroo. I laugh my psychotic laughter and pull out the chair for her. "Being a kangaroo again?" I ask her as I slide her food towards her. "Dad! You forgot my booster seat!" my princess tells me as she peeks her tiny head over the table. I chuckle and facepalm, "Whoops silly daddy," I say as I make my way to the kitchen where I keep her booster seat.

"But dad's amazing!" My princess cheers when I appear again making me smile. I pick her up and place her booster seat underneath her. "Okay after dinner dad's gotta go back to his room and work, you can play or watch TV. Just don't go near dad's room because daddy will be saying adult words and things, okay?" I tell her as I sit down picking up my fork.

My little princess nods not being able to say a reply as she has already stuffed her mouth full of her food. Her little cheeks are swollen making her look like a fish, I burst out laughing making my little ray of moonlight pout. After I calmed down I placed my hand over my heart, "I-i'm sorry Indigo" I apologize to her as I stand up.

Indigo leaps out of her chair and charges at me launching herself onto my legs. I laugh and grin afterward and ruffle her hair, "I want apple juice dad!" My princess tells me as she stares at me. I pat her shoulder before peeling her off of my legs and make my way to the kitchen. My phone vibrates as I throw away the plastic containers. I pull it out quickly to check, only a twitter notification with me tagged in it. Probably a fan art or something one of the guys decided to write.

I chuckle thinking of what so ever the guys are tweeting right now. Heck what has Nogla even snuck into, that guy is looking at everyone's tweets. I open the fridge and grab the gallon of apple juice I have in my fridge. And make my way to the table while grabbing a small sippy cup for my little princess.

I walk out of the kitchen and towards her little room. "Princess, where are you?" I call out to her while I enter her room. Her princess bed is abandon meaning she's not laying down. Soon little thuds of tiny feet sound behind me so I turn around. As soon as I did my little princess appeared in the darkness of one of the hallways. I jump and yell but soon burst into laughter after realizing why I got spooked.

My little princess covers her mouth as she giggles trying to not be mean to her dad. I chuckle after I calmed down a bit and ruffle her hair. "Here's your juice sweetie now you can enter daddy's gaming room when you need something urgent but quietly, okay," I tell her as I hand her the sippy cup of apple juice. "Can I play with some of dad's teddy bears?" My little princess asks me as she sips her cup.

I grin and ruffle her hair "Of course sweetheart, the teddy bears love to play with you". My little princess giggles and runs off to go get one of her favorites. Soon she comes back and in her hand is my favorite one of all. It's a small blue teddy bear but it's kinda falling apart so I'll need to stitch it back together.

"Have fun you two" I cheerfully say as I walk out of my princess's room. My little princess's voice calls back wishing me luck. A grin forms as I make my way to my gaming room. Today we're playing prop hunt so I'll need all the luck I can have.

-                                                                 -

"Noo!" I yell as Vanoss explodes me when he finds me. I laugh my psychotic laughter making Vanoss laugh his soft laughter that sound like little giggles sometimes. I grin and switch to watching Terroriser run around trying to act normal as he can. But like always the master of finding us aka Wildcat has to show up and ruin.

Terroriser's moment of glory making him scream out in anger and the rest of us die of laughter. "Haha eat that pussy," Wildcat tells him as I wait for Vanoss, Wildcat, and Marcel to choose who'll they'll be. It's the guess who prop hunt, "Hmm I wonder where Vanoss is" I think to myself out loud. Totally forgetting that I have a fucking mic in front of me!

We played a couple of more rounds until the guys started leaving. The only ones who were still connected were me and Vanoss.

Okay finally published, yeah I'm totally not shaking from nervousness. Ahhhh please don't kill me! And enjoy if you do......

                               Dragon