14 | 🎀

"Damn that's impressive just why draw him naked" Luke said as he was staring at the drawing of Evan. I snatch the sketchpad from him since I never gave him permission to look. "Because I told him to draw me like that" Evan replies walking out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. His chest was littered with hickeys and he had forgotten to cover them up.

"Woah damn" Luke said as he stared at Evan's chest littered with hickeys. I snap my fingers in front of Luke, "No hey you got Ohm. Evan's mine" I tell him glaring a bit. Luke laughs and stands up stretching, "I'm leaving to my baby might give him some harsh love" Luke said as he walked out of our room. "If I was Ohm I'd be scared" Evan said closing the door. I snort, "The guy probably has kinks that go along with Luke" I tell him closing my sketch book. "Like?" Evan questions probably curious about the kinks Ohm could have. "What I've noticed is the spanking kink" I told him grabbing my towel and toothbrush.

"Oh wow must be a nice kink?" Evan questioned himself at the end. I laugh a bit, "You wanna try it next time?" I ask him while I stare at him with a smirk. Evan's face seems to go red and I walk away chuckling.

-                                                                      -

"So much people and you'd think I'd be already used to those spending one day here". Ohm said as he looked around the place, it was Sunday last day of E3 and it was a lot more crowded. "Your not the only one" I told Ohm feeling nervous. Evan's arms wrap around my waist as he pecks my cheek. "Don't worry, Batowl is here" he said giving me a soft squeeze. I giggle a bit and smile feeling a bit more better. "Aww you two are so cute!" Craig squealed as he gripped Tyler's arms.

Craig's squeal had made heads turn and some of them gave off recognition. "Fuck" muttered Ohm as he stepped behind Luke. Evan, Luke and the minicat couple stepped up. Shielding me and Ohm, I quickly grab Ohm's wrist and run through the crowd. "Where are you taking me?" Ohm asked as he ran after me. "Taking you somewhere save where they won't ask about us" I reply him yelling a bit because of the loud chatter. "Is my mind playing tricks on me or did I hear Delirious?" I heard someone say.

"Fuck fuck" I muttered taking lefts and rights in the crowd in front of us. It seemed like we would never find a opening in this mob of people. But then a clearing appeared shining like if a light was illuminating it. I run to the opening before it gets blocked again. I turn around and see that Ohm is missing, "Ryan!?" I yell not caring if anyone recognizes my voice.

"Rya-"

"Hey Jonathan!"

Turn to look at who called me and it happened to be Luke. I run to Luke and grab his hand, "I lost Ryan!" I tell him as I ran holding his hand. "How!?" Luke exclaims pulling away from me with a glare. "We were running through the crowd, Luke. You know someone could get lost in it" I replied to him. Luke sighs and picks me up, laying me on his shoulder. "Luke!" I yell hitting his back but he does nothing and starts to run. "Look for my baby, Jonathan" he told me in a stone.

I do as he says and look around the best I could but my stomach started to hurt. Because everytime my stomach was getting jabbed by Luke's shoulder.  "Found him!" I yell after I see Ohm in the middle of a crowd of people with a panicked look. "Where?" Luke asks looking at me. I point to where Ohm is at, "There!" I reply him. Luke soon runs to where I pointed and slams into the crowd of people. "Sorry!" I tell them noticing that Luke didn't apologize. "Ry-" Luke was cut short as he saw Ohm place a finger to his lips. "Max!" I yell since it was the first name that came to my mind.

"Hey Michael" Ohm replies with a soft voice. Luke lifts me off of his shoulder and drops me. "Ow you bitch" I tell him as I stood up and rubbed my ass. Luke ignored me and wrapped Ohm into a hug, "You scared me" he told him. Ohm giggles and hugs back, "I'm sorry Luke" he replied.

"Excuse me but um your not the real Ohmwrecker?" A girl asked looking at Ohm. Ohm smiles and shakes his head, "I'm sorry but no". A bunch of 'aww's' are heard as the crowd around Ohm leaves. "So that's why you stopped me from saying your name?" asked Luke. Ohm replies with a hum and snuggles into Luke's chest. "It was scary" Ohm said looking up at Luke with soft eyes. Luke smiles softly and pecks Ohm's forehead, "It's all over now, I'm here don't worry".

-                                                                      -

"Jonathan!" Evan exclaims tackling me into a hug. I laugh and hug back Evan as I stumble back. But I couldn't find my balance quickly and we both fell backwards. We both erupt in laughter at what happened and Evan rolls onto his back. "Where were you?" He asks looking at me. "Looking for Luke's lost boyfriend" I reply him smiling a bit. "Oh that makes sense" he answers, Evan sits up on his elbow and runs his hand down my chest and circles a finger around one of my bare nipples.

I shiver and smack his hand away, "No" I tell him. "Ow" he says as he rubs his hand, "You got a hard hit" he tells me. "Even though I don't work out" I reply him closing my eyes and smirk. "Are you calling me weak?" Evan questions sitting up as a smile spreads across his lips. I giggle sending a message of a yes. Evan darts his fingers into my sides and starts to tickle me. "Say sorry!" Evan exclaims as he speeds up his tickling. I laugh hard trying to take off his hands off of my body. But he would only do it a lot more and he even attacked me on my neck. I would let out some squeals but other than that, nothing made Evan stop.

I didn't want to say sorry because tickling me doesn't make me snap. But when I'm close to peeing myself it does. So I did end up apologizing and after Evan had stopped. I stood up and ran to the bathroom but I also received a smack on the ass. "Jiggle that ass more Jonathan!" I heard Evan yell before I closed the bathroom door. I chuckle softly as I hear his soft laughter.