7|🎀

"Okay so where did Mini say he parked at" I ask the guys as I look around the parking lot. "All he said was look for me in all black" Luke replies looking around the parking lot also. "He's over there" Ohm says as he walks to where Mini is standing at. "Awesome" Luke replies walking after Ohm quickly joining beside Ohm. "It seems like Luke doesn't want to be at least five feet away from Ryan" Evan tells me whispering right in my ear.

I jump a bit while a small shit leaves my lips. Evan chuckles "Sorry man" he says as he scratches the back of his neck. "It's okay and maybe it's because he's excited to finally meet Ryan" I reply him.  "Hmm maybe but it could also- nah probably that" Evan says scratching off whatever he was gonna say. I chuckle softly and walk after the two friends.

"Woah who's this lovely man" I hear Mini say as I approach them. Ohm smiles softly and Luke replies for him "That is thee one and only Ohmwrecker!" Exclaiming it. Ohm glares a little at Luke while shushes him. "Sorry sorry" Luke replies placing his chin on Ohm's shoulder. "Again?" I ask Luke as I stand beside Ohm, Luke flicks me off. "Is that Delirious!?" Mini exclaims staring at me with awe. Mini's now staring at me like if I was a god just like Evan. Oh dear. I smile and nod and soon arms are being wrapped around my torso.

"Dude! Your much more better than I imagined" Mini tells me hugging me tightly. "Give Ryan the same love, please.." I reply him softly while he squeezes me to death. "I am!" he replies me letting go of me and hugging Ohm. Luke seemed like he wanted to shove Mini away at first but now he's watching while standing aside.

Evan chuckles when he sees Mini being childish. "Okay are we going now or staying here" Luke asks while he stares at Mini. "Right" Mini replies letting go of Ohm and walks to the back of his car. Popping open the trunk "Big suitcases underneath the small ones on top" Mini says as he leaves to turn on the car.

-                                                                      -

"Woah this a lovely room" Mini says while we stare at the one bed that is in the reserved room for Ohm and Luke. "Ah shit the they got the room wrong" Luke says turning around heading to the bathroom. Ohm watches Luke enter the bathroom before responding "It's fine we can still share".

"You sure if you're not comfortable I can sleep on the floor" Luke replies. Ohm smiles softly and walks to the bathroom. "Okay me and Jonathan are gonna check out our room" Evan informs the others grabbing my wrist and leading me out. "Okay have fun you two" Craig yells at us as he walks towards his room. Evan leads me two doors away from Luke's and Ohm's room. He swipes the key on the lock and pushes open the door.

Two white beds against cream colored walls, a mirror sink in front of the beds. With a small fridge beside the sink and the TV on a small furniture. "Dude this is nice" I say as I look at the paintings hung over the beds. "The room or the paintings" Evan asks as he places his suitcase on the bed. "Maybe both" I reply sliding my back bag off. Evan chuckles and lays down on his bed sighing. "So we wait for the others to settle down and then we'll walk around the area?" I ask him.

Evan hums a reply as he closes his eyes while facing the ceiling. "Don't fall asleep" I whine a bit as I look around the bedroom. "I'm not" He replies in a whisper almost sounding like he's half asleep. I grab a pillow and throw it at Evan smacking him right on the face. Evan sits up coughing and glares at me softly when he's done. I giggle softly "Is what you get for falling asleep" I tell him. "Wait til tonight I'll-"

"Jonathan! Evan!" Mini exclaims cutting off Evan as he pounds on our door. I walk to the door and pull it open staring at Mini confused. Mini pushes me aside and looks around the room. "No funny business right?" Mini asks as he stares at Evan who is sitting on his bed. "Funny business?" I question, "No funny business Craig" Evan replies Mini. "Okay the other two are ready how about you two" Mini asks looking at me.

"I'm ready and Evan was just laying down" I reply him grabbing my phone and walking out. "Yeah laying down.." Mini mutters something as I walk past him. I turn and stare back at him confused and I see Evan death glaring Mini. "Oh! Go check up on Luke and Ryan who knows what those two will do alone" Mini says turning around facing me. "I'm sure those two won't do anything alone" I reply him walking out towards the hall. I walk down the hall for a bit until I stumble upon the two. Luke had Ryan pinned against the wall and was moving his lips in synic with Ryan. Luke slowly started to trail his hand up Ryan's shirt and that's when I decided to clear my throat.

Luke turns around leaving a flustered Ryan in his arms and looks at me. I cross my arms and raise a eyebrow at them. "D-don't tell anyone please" Luke says as he let's go of Ryan walking to me. Ryan wipes his lips and looks away, "I won't but try to be more careful" I reply him watching Ryan. "Okay Evan's out!" Mini exclaims ending mine and Luke's conversation. I turn around and smile softly "So where are we going" I ask.

"Was thinking about going out and looking at the place before some of us go to E3" Mini replies me staring at the two behind me. Luke winks at Mini playfully and Ryan just smiles softly behind Luke. "Alright let's go" I say grabbing Ryan's hand and walking ahead of the three. Luke seems to send me a death glare as I take his bunny boy away from him.