To: Those Who Get Polar Opposite Signals. 5/21/12

5/21/12

GUYS! NOTHING! GUYS!

So remember that wedding I was telling you guys about the last time I updated? Well, yesterday was it! Teddy and I had a lot of fun...

About Logan(Break really quick, lemme just touch on this subject haha):

I've just been avoiding him a LOT. I think he knows it too, and he's confronted me about it but no way in heck am I gonna tell him it's cause I feel awkward and don't want to talk to him anymore.

Gnomeo and Juliet is ADORAB LE<33 They're so cute!

ANYWAY

^The one word I use the most in this thing

 About Teddy!

We had  matching colors on, his tie and my dress. We sat next to each other during dinner(there were 8 other spots he could've taken), both at the wedding dinner and the reception luncheon. It was just great.

AND, at the hotel, we had a lot of fun too! We were watching the Harry Potter marathon and I fell asleep in his family's hotel room on their couch with Teddy's little brother, Carter. It was a sofa bed that was kind of in an 'L' shape, so when the sofa bed unfolded, it was like a big ectangle with a small gap in between the short part of the 'L' and the sofa bed.

The sofa bed is what I fell asleep on, Teddy fell asleep on the short part. At night, I woke up because his leg was like draped across mine and probably suffocating his poor little brother to death!

Anyway,

we went to barnes and noble too. I think I was a little bit greedy with books though.. I got like 839290 classics and I think he got the wrong impression that I was a spoiled brat and I'm obsessive of classic(Which I'm not, I'm just oging through a phase) and yada yada!

BUT THEN, here's where we get to the polar opposite signal part.

We were ordering chinese, just me him and his two siblings. HE has a sister named Rachel and a brother named Carter(As I've told you)

(I'm really hungry by the way)

and I was like "So do you wanna help me order?"

and he like totally blew me off and said, "Nope!"

And I was like Okay.. So I looked and I was like "Do you know what king pow chicken is?"

and he said "No."

And I was REALLEY put off then...

but then, when I gave him the menu he was like, "Kacie! Do you wanna watch a Jackie Chan movie?!" and all gung ho again!

Is it me?

Or is this boy giving me helluva tough time.

And he laughed when I sang along to banjo country music that he turned on the television(DON'T ask me why he likes it... I don't even think he does I just think it was random.. but the songs were kind of catchy, not that I'd admit that to anybody)

I did this facial mask thing with his mom after chinese, and you know asians.. always with the appearance, like how do you get rid of pimples and big pores the fastest or whatever.

Well, this mask... it makes you look like some monster that never got out in the sun much.

So he took a freaking picture of me, in this white mask, with only eye holes, a nose hole, and a mouth hole! And I look like that monster from monsters inc, when they get banished! The one with snowcones!-________-

PAUSE-Going to go make some chinese food really quick(and no, I do NOT have my own personal chinese restaraunt in my kitchen, it's calledbuying a box of general tsao chicken from walmart and sticking it into the oven, hoping and praying you won't burn the house down)

....please listen to this elevator music....

doo doo doo do doooo!

Ok, I'm back! I even went to watch X-Men!(Such a great movie. I love you on demand)

SO.

I kind of lied to you guys.. I'm sorry. I tooka nother break.. a break that lasted for a few days. My internet crashed because my stupid brother dropped the internet router in my mom's office and it just hasn't been the same since.. let's all have a moment of silence to respect the Lee Family's beloved Belkin router....

Ok, so I've had a couple oppurtunities to soul search, love wise.

I don't know anymore!

I keep blowing Logan off and I think he's getting the hint.. like he doesn't text me anymore and I avoid him when I see him on Fridays and Sundays...

But then on the other hand, Teddy isn't exactly the ideal choice to turn to either!

I don't know why i'm so indecisive, but this is ridiculous.

He's like.. areally good guitar player, right? But like sometimes he brags a little too much about it, or how he's really smart like going to AP Gov or whatever. I wish he'd just be alittle humbler.... hahah

He laughs at my jokes somedays, acts like he's fed up with me the next, it's like I don't understand!

And Logan's brother told me how Teddy was split between two girls from his orchestra thing.

OH GOD, don't even get me started on his cello playing.

I mean I'll admit he's a great cello player but the fact that he knows it and flaunts it.. it's like a total turn off.

If it wasn't for the fact that he had the same birthday as me, man....

I think I'm just going to let him float and I'll reel him back in in a few years, HOPEFULLY when he matures.. although that might be a hopeless dream.

So yupp! I'm back to my love life being non existent. The existence of it has been very fleeting and just too good to be true.

Well, not exactly good but better than when I didn't have any 'admirers'.

Whatever, I think my next entry'll be an opinion giving, advice suggesting, experience spilling "how to"/"my thoughts on..".

Any suggestions?

I mean heck, I could give you probably nine pages on just love itself if you wanted me to!

haha, I'm sorry this is really short guys..

But I jsut don't know what else to say.

 Like this is literally the summary of my love life right now; it can be summed up in three points:

1) It's still freaking nonexistent

2) My pattern of feelings is: I like someone they like me back I don't(infuriatingly for me) like them anymore. Repeat times 48092..

3) I hate cocky guys.

WHY can't some hot, tall, totally sweet guy appear in my life that I actually have a chance with?! I don't get it.. the world should really work on that.. like a minimum of 50 beautiful people in each city or something.

Anyway,

Peace people! Remember, give me some suggestions for the next entry! I'll try to think of one on my own, but unless I get a spark of inspiration, it might take a while.

I'll try though!

Love Sucks!

+End Scene+