To: Those Who Are Best Friends With Humiliation. 8/27/11

8/27/11

Yo, Nothing, waddup, brotha from anotha motha?

Okay, so on a really "no hope" day, I prayed to God asking for a sign to see if Matthew was the one for me. Don't you think that's stupid? I even feel moronic telling you guys, but I need to tell you because...

Yesterday, I was at drum practice.. and he wasn't  there. But that's okay. Because if he was there, this guy named Trent would never have brought up noticing Matthew and my conversation.

So this is how it went:

"Yo, do you have a thing for Matthew or something?" Trent asked.

What I wanted to ask was why he just thought I had the thing, and not Matthew. But I guess, whatever.. I ended up just saying, "What?! NO!"

"I think you do! Because you guys write like essays to each other on facebook!"

At this point, my cheeks were flaming tomatoes.

"Ha, you're funny-"

"I thought it was her and Benjamin."

I looked at Cathy and saw her frowning. Oh boy..

"Ha! It's Kacie and the Kim brothers!" Seth cried,(Kim is Matthew and Benjamin's last name.)

"Oh God, guys!" I was so embarassed.. but I guess I can admit to you guys that I was pretty happy in the inside.

Then later, when we were leaving..

"I still think you and Matthew have a thing."

I looked at Trent, blushing again. "We don't!" But boy oh boy, do I wish we did.

"Whatever I'm going to ask him tomorrow. And Benjamin."

Uh oh.

TIP NUMBER SIXTEEN-

Don't ever let someone ask your crush about you.

OH GOD, been there, done that.

And if your in my situation, where they jokingly get it correct and are teasing you about asking them; and they're the type of person to really ask?

You are in some deep shit, kid.

Your crush will most likely think that you put him/her up to it, and wanted to know what he thought about you.

Guess what?

That's really bad, okay?

AVOID THAT AT ALL COSTS!

Avoid it like.. like a man with bees all over his face!

Yeah. I'm telling you to avoid it that much. You see how seirous I am? I'm Joker's total opposite, kay?

A.V.O.I.D.  I.T.

Just thought I'd make myself clear.

______________

Anyway, I'll tell you waht happens with that one. I hope he doesn't think it's from me. I REALLY DO HOPE, don't YOU?!

Hahahah okay.

So I'll tell you about what happened at the performance, the whole reason why Matthew and all them came.

When he first came, I was with Fae. She said Hi to him, but he ignored her, but stared at me, narrowing his eyes as he smiled, as if he was telling me an invisible joke.

Haha okay, I'm sounding like a lovesick idiot.

So we were getting dressed in our costumes and putting our intrsuments on in the room as he ate. And I caught him staring at me twice!