To Those Who Thought it Impossible. 4/1/15

GUYS CAN YOU BELIEVE.

I'm back.

I don't know if y'all forgot about me or what, but I know ONE person didn't... which is why I'll dedicate this chapter to her! I hope you enjoy!

So you'll never guess what happened.

It's crazy to see that my last post was two years ago. And to see what a potty mouth I was to you guys... I don't even curse in person hahahaha BUT GUESS WHAT.

Guess who Teddy's with right now? Not Tink.....(;

SOMEHOW MY OBVIOUS AWKWARD CHARM GOT TEDDY.

TIP FIFTY-EIGHT-

Don't ever think it's impossible. Whatever it is, it's possible. unLESS we're talkin like.. turning the sky green or making a dog into a cat or something. Wait.. I feel like those things CAN happen, even momentarily... okay so maybe everything IS possible hahaha

but seriously. You know what you're doubting right now. You know what you think is impossible. Guess what I'm telling you? I WAS LIKE YOU ONCE. BUT I'M OPENING A REFORMITY CIRCLE OR WHATEVER THEY'RE CALLED.

Repeat after me. "The impossible is possible."

No? Anyone?

Okay.. hahahaha

_________________________________

So Teddy and I... guys wanna know how it happened?

WELL, we started dating on March 14, 2014. Maybe God was just waiting for me to become slightly less derpy and socially awkward before he introduced him into my life as a boyfriend.

'cause let me tell ya. I was AWKWARD.

like.. this.

Scenario One:

Cute Guy: Hey, what's your name?

Kacie: uhhh... I DO have one... *plummets to ground and loses consciousness from not being able to take guy's cuteness*

Scenario Two:

Cute Guy 2: Hey wanna play a game??

Kacie: Ha..ha ha! What are you, Joker? I mean, not that you're that ugly! Oh wait I'm not trying to discriminate against Joker it's just.. you're cute and he's.. wait what? Did I just say that? Crap still wanna play that game? Hello?

So as you can see.. super awkward, right? But let me tell you folks. I grew up, just like you guys did, are, and will. (I'm still awkward sometimes, don't get me wrong... but I found someone who can put up with it hahahaha)

WHICH TAKES ME TO

Tip NUMBER FIFTY-NINE-

Whatever or whoever you are... there'll always be someone out there to be your counterpart. 

LIKE YOU GUYS WILL LITERALLY BECOME HALFSIES. I'm talkin like finishing each other's sentences, always texting each other at the same time, EVEN KNOWING WHAT THE OTHER PERSON WILL ORDER AT RESTAURANTS BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY DO (now that's seriously telepathy if I ever saw it...)

___________________________

OH GOD I keep getting distracted. Okay, so this is how Teddy and I happened.

He broke up with Tink like in September of 2013. I think. I actually can't remember.. it's not exactly a date I've committed to memory. BUT ANYWAY.

So we were just watching a movie one day... and he kissed me. YES FOLKS. I HAD MY FIRST KISS WHILE I WAS GONE FROM WATTPAD. hahahha Oh god that sounded so nerdy. I'm only like this with you guys.

After that... it was just pretty much an easy path to us going out. guys. I never thought we'd be this serious. You know how people say like.... dating is to find someone for marriage? Well... could I have actually found that person already? Just right off the bat? Because I can just ENVISION US TOGETHER UNTIL WE GET WRINKLES.

I can't wait until you guys find someone like Teddy. Your WHOLE outlook on life will change. I SWEAR TO YOU. Even if you don't believe me.. believe me. Simple., right?

Just do me a favor, guys, and get partners that DONT WANT YOU TO CHANGE WHO YOU ARE.

TIP NUMBER SIXTY

You ever. EVER. encounter a guy or girl that claims he or she loves you but wants you to change yourself. TELL THEM TO BREAK THEMSELVES. IT MAY be hard but just WALK AWAY PEOPLE, WALK AWAY. 

If they can't handle your weird eating habits, or the way you sing. WHATEVER. Go find someone who ALSO doesn't know the definition of a fork or doesn't care to take voice lessons. TELL EM TO GO TAKE A HIKE AND FIND JUSTIN BEIBER CAUSE MAYBE HE'S THE ONLY GUY FOR THEM I DONT KNOW.

But guys, if they're trying to break you out of bad vices like smoking or.. jaw cracking (Like I'm trying to train Teddy(; ) then DONT YOU DARE KICK EM TO THE CURB.

You better stop that stuff. and if you like this girl or boy enough, you'd stop for them.

_________________________________

But hey. Just because I have a boyfriend now doesn't mean it's a walk in the park 24/7. There are problems you can encounter while being single (Constant one sided heartbreak, mixed signals, etc) but also problems with relationships (misunderstandings, misunderstandings, misunderstandings) 

SO DONT WORRY. This story isn't over. I'm just going to give you guys the inside scoop on relationships and advice on THAT.

So I guess my exit saying has to change...

Love KINDA sucks?(;

+End Scene+