To: Those Who Wish Dreams Could Literally Come True. 11/26/11

11/26/11

Hey, y'all, nothing, howdy do?

I have a dilemma.

Four guys today, guys.

I'm split between four guys.

I decided my next four segments will be about them. Kay?

And maybe, once you've read about al four of them, you'll be able to choose for me and help me narrow my crushes down to one, yes?

 SO. I forget if I told you about..... Lenny.

If I did, I'll give you a run down. If I didn't, I'll give you a run down.

So, Lenny.. I'll describe him for you: He's a skateboarder, chesnut brown hair, mid length. He has greenish hazel eyes, and yeah, everybody calls him a faggot.

Maybe because he KIND of is one, but...... hehehehehe. Weird Taste Kacie, that's me.

 Anyway, you can actually see what he KIND of looks lik eon my profile! In my background picture, with all my friends in the soccer net. He's the one in the black hoodie leaning against the net. I don't think you can see his face, though. But he's still there....

haha, so the football game before homecoming is when my story takes place.

It makes me really sad and embarassed, but here goes.

So, this faggot texts me and tells me to bring my two friends who are dating to where the ambulance was.(Don't ask me whythey always have an ambulence at my schoool's foot ball games.)

So we were hanging out behind it, and then Lenny asked me to buy him a coke.

So I was walking towards the refreshment stand, and waited for him to follow, since I figured he'd come with me since I was buying him the drink.

BUT, he was like, "Well, go!"

"You aren't coming with me?" I had asked.

"I am! But I'm not walking beside you."

I didn't think there was anything wrong at that moment.

But then I had to ask that horrible, stupid question: "Why?"

"Because I don't want anybody to think that we're together."

I'm not good enough for him to be hanging with, is what he was practically saying.

Yeah, I almost flipped a shit. Haha, I stormed away, bought him that damn coke, and slapped it into his chest. "Here's your coke." I told him before marching off and hanging with my drunk friend that needed help socializing.

So, yeah. That's like scarring mefor life, here. I don't know why, it just is...... haha

Anyway, like he's one of those joky flirty guys that says like, "Hey, good lookin'." and all that shit.

 Yeah, cut the crap.

I don'tknow, guys. I'm trying so hard not to like him.... he's so not good material, and he's not THAT good looking, and everything, but... he's just.... I don't know. I feel like I'm attracted to him because he gives me compliments and tries to be my best friend and stuff.

I know that's the wrong reason, but hehehehe.

I feel like his head's like a balloon. Whenever he says or does something nice to me, the balloon gets smaller. When he does somethign nasty or something, it gets bigger and bigger, so that one day it'll just POP, and his brain guts'll go flying EVERYWHERE.

haha; I had a dream about him.

Wow, that sounded reallly creepy. But I ususually have a dream or two about my crushes. So when I dreamt about Lenny, we went out, and it was like the most perfect thing in the world! When I woke up, I almost skipped school so that I could go to sleep again and keep dreaming.(Shut up, I know I'm an obsessed weirdo.)

OH! When this guy named Chrissaw Lenny and I, we were fighting. Like we always do.

Like, last couple years I've known him, i;'ve just tried and tried to get on his good side. But I gave that up. I found out that he pays more attention to girls that are hot and really friendly, or girls that are mean to him or hate him.

I'm currently the second one.

And it's fun, he tries to get me to like him again and it's just like.. no. hahahahah At least, on the outside.

Anyway, Chris was talking to Lenny, and their lockers are just a couple away from mine, so I heard Chris when he was like, "You and Kacie are like a married couple."

And Lenny, who last year would've said something like, "Ew, hell no, get the fuck out of here."

actually was like, "Why?"

and CHris was like, "Because you guys fight all the time."

And Lenny just laughed and said, "Wow" or something liek that, and walked off.

I was like grinning like an idiot and this guy named Tinnie came up to me and was like, "You know you look really stupid like that, grinning at your backpack?"

I don't know, guys.

Lenny............... wow, if Lenny was really his name, that'd be a total turn off. hahaha thank God it's a litttle more attractive.

Tell me, would you ever date a pot head? Let me tell you, like probably half or more than half of the guys I like are all pot heads,so it's kind of unattractive.

IT'S SO UNATTRACTIVE WHEN GIRL'S SMOKE. I'm sorry if you're a girl and you smoke. I really don't mean to offend you, but I asked my guy friends, and they think it's a turnoff, so you instead of smoking, you should eat candy or something.

Besides, you'll live longer therefore you'll be able to see them/flirt more.

Yeah, that's a win win situation, eh?

TIP NUMBER FORTY-

Never ever ever ever act like a ditz.

People think I'm a ditz, when really I'm just too lazy to figure it out by myself or I just want to hear somebody talk. Well, that's a lie.

Halfly.

Sometimes, if it's like about sex, love, cuss words, like that? I don't know half of THAT vocabulary. Like when I asked what 69 meant, that was last year, and everyone thought I was doing it for attention, when really I had no idea why everyone laughed at such a random number.

Oh, and another itme, I asked my Computer Applications teacher what a Pussy was, because we were creating addresses for made up people, and I was in charge of making up the nam so for one of them I put their name as "Octa Pussy". You know, like an Octapus?

And then my group was like Don't Put That! And I really wanted to and I'm a stubborn little pig, so I asked my teacher if it really was a bad word and.. yeah. Let's just say I never got a detention until then. hahahha

ANYWAY, I don't know why i'm telling you that.

Yeah, ditzy isn't good. It's funny once in a while, so do it sometimes, but not all the time. It'll get annoying. Okay? Okay.

______________________

 Okay, so today was another day, and he told me I was lookin' hot today. Oh my god, it was so embarassing.

This guy named Hirk was like, "Dude, is that a hickey on your neck?" to Lenny, because there was like irritated red skin on his neck.

I guess I laughed a little too much or something, because Lenny smirked at me and told Hirk, "Yeah, Kacie gave it to me."

I was just knocked speechless. And Hirk was all like, "Duuuude, get some." and "Get it in!" And Lenny was just grinning like he was on top of the world, that pig.

And then this popular dude heard me asking Lenny why he said I gave it to him and he was like, "You gave who a hickey?!"

Yeah, so that wasn't the best thing.... but oh well.

He's still amazing. hahhaha

Remember, Love Sucks.<-My new motto.

+End scene+