To: Those Who Love Teacher/Student Romances and Hates Players. 8/27/12

Dedicated to my fans, for hanging with me with all these super slow updates! Sorry, i've been busy! but busy no more!(;

7/5/12

Hey Nothing, Hey guys!

I'm on vacation right now so i couldn't upload much, but here's something I made time to tell you guys:D

Teacher/Student romances.

First of all, this is a two part thing. One part is about my connection with this, the second is like another one of my advice(nomatter how unhelpful) giving sessions!

SO,

first my connection with it.

"Those Who Like Teacher/Student Romances". Honestly, that should be(in my case)-"Those Who Like Teacher/Student Romances. One Sided, Of Course."

Okay. I don't know how to put this.. I know! I'll try to give you a short story that's loosely based on the truth!(More like tightlt but whatever, right?)

ANYWAY.

So.

Jewel's mother, Tania, wants Jewel to continue with her interest in guitar.

Jewel officially meets Jacob, the electric guitar prodigy.(In Jewel's eyes). (Officially meets= she knew his name by a non stalkerish way but this is the first time he ever acknowledged her(or was forced to. there's a difference. hahahaha))

Jewel's nervous 'cause she knows it'll be awkward because they don't know each other.(It was. At least on her part).

Jacob turns out to be a pretty chill and absolutely hilarious guy that's twenty five years old.

Sometimes he acts like he doesn't even want to be there, teaching Jewel,and there are other times where he's so super nice and he's so funny and he doesn't sigh like he's fed up with her.

A few hours ago, Jacob and Jewel got so close that Jewel actually woreflip flops around him, revealing her hot pink toe nails and toes she's less than proud of!

Also a few hours ago, Jacob killed a mouse.<--Ithink that really scarred me for life... you heard the bones cracking when he like squished it in a corner with a book shelf and it was like ewww. I mean it scarred Jewel for life.

Jewel happens to be falling for him more and more every lesson, embarassingly.

Jewel is torn apart between two guys.

PROBLEM OF THE CENTURY.

Anyway, that's the first time I've ever subbed in my name so it was kind of fun and eerily weird at the same time. haha it's like whoa whose this Jewel chick and why haven't we talked to each other about our freakishly similar love problems? hahaha

So here's where the tips come in folks!

First of all, obviously the thrill in teacher/student relationships is that usually, you're a minor and he's a.. major? or you're a minor and she's a.. major, or your the major and he/she's the minor.

It's like a total thrill like Wow, I'm in love and it's like a vampire/human thing 'cause it's totally illegal and I feel totally BA about it. Like wow. I'm such a bad ass.

WRONG.

Let's see how BA you feel in jail.

Although they still might happen, I feel as though not a lot of teacher/student realtionship books would happen if the relationship wasn't taboo and wasn't illegal. Cause I mean, books are all about uncliche plots and illegal relationships or doings usually means uncliche, you know?