To: Those Who Understand Love Bipolarness

• Dedicated to Yahoo Answers

^^For all it's help and advice<33

You gotta love YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1/11/12

HELLO, MY LOVEYS!

I am here to tell you some vein blood pumping news.

NUMBER ONE- Check out my new story, Faster Than A Heart Beat! The movie called Red Riding Hood motivated me. Although it's loosely based off of it, I promise it will go out of the norm. It DOES have romance, it DOES have mystery, it DOES have drama, and it sure as hell has suspence.

NUMBER TWO- MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS SATURDAY, AND I'M HAVING A SLEEPOVER.

GUESS WHOSE COMING.

LOGAN! I'm going to die.

But.... I'm afraid I'm going through one of my LBMC.

Love Bipolar MInd Changes.

I think I'm feeling more towards Connor.. and MAYBE LEnny. I had another dream about him, last night...

Anyway, I'll talk more about tha tlater.

So... I'm really excited, because a lot of people are going to be at my birthday party. Maybe I'll upload a picture or two on the side of the next chapter, and I can tell you more about it.

I think I'm just naturally bipolar when it comes to the people I have crushe son.

NOT GOOD.

TIP NUMBER FIFTY-

Don't turn out like me. Pick someone, andbe dedicated. You'll be known as the school whore that isn't pretty enough to actually get laid, or something of the sort. Believe me, it's happened to me in my dreams, and I sure as hell don't want it to come true. hahaha

_______________________

ANYWAY, my dream about Lenny.

So we were walking down the hall. it's kind of hazy now, but we were walking down the hall and we were holding hands. And I was wearing someone's sweatshirt, but Lenny had this sweatshirt too, and he was like, "Will you wear this for me, Kacie?"

And my ehart melted. I don't think we were going out, but I think we had a thing. And I was like, "Yeah sure, I"ll keep it for you."

and then the dream ended. But it lasted the whole night, get it?

I really really really wish this would happen in real life, but with Connor.

Now, that takes me to my main boy.

Connor.

I used to have split feelings about him. I mean, I found out he did pot or whatever, and it kind of grossed me out. Plus, I really liked his friend, well correction- I thought he was hot.

And then, my friend asked me to set COnnor up with this other girl, let's name her Veggie.

So yeah, and I was like, "Heyyyyy Connor! Could you text Veggie? 'Cause I heard somebody had a little crush!"

And so yeah, later I found out that he actually did text her. Oh yeah! And when I told him that, all he said was, "Oh, it's one of those things."

Like what the hell is that supposed to mean?!

And then, I decided to see if he liked her.

So there was this dance theater audition coming up, and(I didn't make it) but I planned to audition for it. And I knew Veggie was a great dancer and she was auditioning too. So I was like, "Will you please come ot my dance theater audition?"