Chapter 1

๑Chapter 1๑

Beep

Beep

Beep

What is that noise?

Beep

Beep

Beep

I slowing begin to open my eyes, but I am blinded by a bright light.

Where am I?

Beep

Beep

Beep

There are people talking around me but I can’t figure out what they are saying, I can’t even figure out what happened to me. The last thing I remember was walking home from school after staying in the library to study, and then everything goes blank.

“Raven, sweetie, are you okay?” a familiar voice asks.

“Mom?”

“Yes sweet heart, it’s me.” She makes her way to the edge of the bed I’m laying in. She looks like she hasn’t eaten or slept in days. Her normally curly brown hair is all tangled and her dark brown eyes look bloodshot.

“Mom, what happened? Where am I?” I start looking around and find myself in what looks like a hospital room.

“Raven, honey, you’re in a hospital…. Someone….He….” She starts crying hysterically. I scoot over to her side to try and comfort her but wince when a sharp pain goes through my entire body. I look over myself and see cuts and bruises covering almost my entire body.

“Mom… what’s going on… what happened…” I ask cautiously, dreading of what’s to come. She takes my hands in hers and looks at me straight in the eye. But she doesn’t need to say anything as realization hits me. I can see it clearly in her eyes; my worst nightmare has come true.

“He’s here”

..............................................................................................................................................................................

A\N: Picture of Raven on the side

yea i know its short, but hey its my first story

well anyways hope you enjoy vote and comment! bye!