T W E N T Y

Yay, got twenty chapters done!      ~Shari!xx

As I walk through the living room I groan and flop onto the couch. I'm still in a little pain from all the torchering. I have this huge cut on my back and it stings sometimes.

Louis says that he can feel it. My cheek has red marks all over it, from them taking a whip to my face. I have a few bruses and minor cuts but other than that id say I'm fine. Okay fine I'm not fine.

I'm haunted with nightmares of Eleanor coming back and taking Darcy. Louis wakes me up and tells me that she's gone.

My thoughts are interrupted by hands lightly starting to massage my shoulders. I moan quietly and throw my head back, to see Louis smiling down at me.

"Darcy's asleep!"

I nod and stand up to walk to him. As he wraps his arms around me I wince and he frowns. I sigh and lean back a little and he pulls at my shirt.

"Let me see." I nod and lift my arms.

He pulls off the shirt and gasps.

Louis

I gasp once I see the bruses and scratches on his chest. I lightly trace them and he shivers lightly. I look down at him and press my head to his.

"I'm sorry. I-i shouldve stayed home. Its my fault."

He sighs and wraps his arms around my neck. "No. Its not you fault. I'm still here. I always will be. I love you. And Darcy!"

I smile. "I love you guys too. My two princesses!"

He snorts. "I let you get away with that just this once!"

I laugh and press our lips together. He sighs and kisses back. I carefully pick him up and carry him up into the guest room, since our room is occupied. I lay him down on the bed and climb over him.

(A/n: Make up your own dirty seen.)

The next day id full of a lot of happiness. Everyone's fallen in love with Darcy and her cuteness. Harrys out back playing with his powers. I guess he's practicing to show us. He says he learned them while he was gone. I here the lovely one himself calling us to come outside and so I pick Darcy up and walk outside with the others.

Harry smiles at all of us before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. He opens them back up and points to the cup on the table. The water starts to hover and when Harry twirls his finger the water spins and looks like a tornado.

Darcy giggles and claps her hands. I smile and watch as the water moves over in front of her face. I stops and Darcy just looks at it in awe. He green and blue eyes sparkling with interest. Harry makes the water go towards him before he points to his mouth and the water goes into his mouth. As e swallows it we all clap and Darcy bounces in my arms.

"Dadada!" She screams as Harry walks over.

He giggles and kisses her nose. I smile down at him. "That was amazing!"

He bites his lip shyly. "Thanks!" He whispers.

I smile and peck his lips before handing him Darcy. Niall and Liam walk over as everyone else goes inside. Liams the first to talk.

"So is it just water or can you control other things?"

Harry shrugs. "I don't know. Right now its just water!" Liam smiles and boops Darcy's nose before walking inside.

Niall gives me a high five. "He's a keeper. He controls water. That's awes one Harry!"

Harry smiles and Hugh fives Niall and soon we're left alone with Darcy, who giggles as I kiss Harrys nose.

"Papapa!" Me and Harry laugh and he hugs her closer.

My two babies!