E L E V E N

I lay my head down on Louis' shoulder and sigh out loudly as a small pain runs through my back. Louis kisses my head and rubs my back.

"How are you feeling today?" He asks. I take a deep breath and swallow before replying.

"Terrible."

I think that talking is what caused it but, I don't know. But I start couching again. And hard. Louis helps me sit up before he grabs the trash and sets it in my lap so I can spit up the blood.

Louis winces as I cough up, what I think is about a cup of blood. I cough a few more times before laying my back onto the head board. Louis sits next to me and kisses my temple.

"We'll find this cure. I promise."

I nod and as I breath, I start to make squeaky noises. I start to have a hard rime breathing and I soon feel really tired, but I also feel like I can't go to sleep. The pain in my body increases and I frown my eyebrows.

"Ow!" I whine.

Louis starts to freak out as I blink over and over again.

"No, no Harry. Don't leave me. Come on baby. Stay with me please." His begging and crying makes me sad.

I don't want him to be sad. I reach up and touch his wet cheek. There's tears steaming down his face and his lip is trembling.

"I-I love...y-you!" I breath out.

He shakes his head and grabs my hand. "Please. Please don't do this. Don't leave me. Please. I'll have nothing to live for. Your my life, and I need you. Y-you can't leave!"

A tear runs down my face as I blink my eyes shut. The last thing I hear is a heartbreaking sob. Then I'm gone.

Louis

"No Harry, wake up!" I scream.

"This can't be happening, please god don't do this to me. I know that I've done bad things and that I was a bad person but all I'm asking for is that you don't do this to him. Please forgive me for the person I once was. Please, he makes me a better person."

Just as I lay my head on Harrys unmoving chest the door swings open and Dani rushes in.

"We got it!"

I snap my head up and see that she's holding a small bottle of blood. "What?"

She sighs. "We found Claus and it turns out the the cure is hybrid blood. And he's a hybrid. This is the cure."

She throws me a small tube of blood. I look at her and she nods. "It'll save him!"

I swallow and bid before opening the tube and pushing it to Harrys mouth. It drains down his throat easily and I throw the tube away and look at Harrys pale face. All there is..

..is silence.

Jesus! Do you think Harry will wake up. Well we'll find out soon!
~Shari!xx