F I V E

Okay lets try this again, shall we?

-Shari!Xx
[Edited]

"So when will I be able to go on my first animal hunt?"

That was a question I was not ready to hear from Harry. But I sigh and turn to him. I guess today...

"We could go now if you would like. You need shoes though."

He smiles and zooms away before suddenly standing in front of me with his arms wrapped around my neck. I blink in surprise before wrapping my arms around his waist.

He smiles and plays with my hair. I smile back and grab his hand before pulling him out into the woods. We stop and he looks around.

"So what now?"

I turn towards him. "Use your senses. Smell the air. You know what animal blood tastes like. Look for that."

He nods and thinks for a second, before bending down and grabbing a hand full of dirt. I watch curiously as he smells the dirt and then the air. He suddenly has these black lines under is eyes and his eyes turn red.

Soon he's off. I laugh and follow behind. He stops and stares ahead. Its a deer. He takes a deep breath before, running towards it and biting into its neck.

I lick my lips and walk towards the deer. I bite into the other side of its neck and suck lightly. Once we're done we let the deer drop.

I walk to him and he smiles happily at me. "I did it!"

I nod and wipe the blood from his chin. He looks into my eyes and I watch as his turn to their normal green color. I lean forward and connect our lips.

He grabs my shirt and pushes me until my back slams against a tree. I let out a low growl and flip us around. I bite his lip and pull back.

"Well that escalated quickly!" He says before pulling me down for a more soft and passionate kiss.

I pull back and grip his waist. "So, I planned a whole week to ourselves. I bought a little house and Liam agreed to let us stay for a few days."

He looks up and smiles more. "A whole week. Just us. Together?"

I nod and let out a breathy laugh. I peck his nose and pull at his hand.

"Let's go home!" He nods and we walk back. 

Harry-

Okay, I've got pants, shirts, toothbrush, boxers, and a brush. I nod and close and zip up my case. Louis walks into the room and over to me.

"Do you have everything?" He asks and I answer with a nod.

He nods and brings me closer. He presses kisses all over my face making me giggle lightly. He smiles and grabs my stuff before he's gone.

I walk downstairs and see everyone. "You guys, were only leaving for a week!"

They smile. "We're still going to miss our best friends." Says Perrie.

I smile and shake my head and hug all of them. When I get to Niall, we do our handshake and then hug. And last when I hug Liam he makes sure to hug me extra tight. Once I'm done, I walk outside and see Louis waiting for me.

"Ready?" He asks grabbing my hand.

I nod and we get into the car. Soon we're driving off. I fall asleep about twenty minutes into the ride.

"Harry...Haz?" I'm being shaked. Why am I being shaked? Oh yeah...

I open my eyes slowly and see its Louis trying to wake me up. He smiles and rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"We're here."

I look up and out the window and I almost gasp at the sight. There's a nice little beach house. Like really nice.

I open the door and get out and I see that it's sand. We're on an actual beach. I blink a few times before Louis speaks from behind me.

"You can go inside. I'll get our stuff!" I nod towards him and walk in.

The living room is almost all white. The little love seat and recliner are white. There's a flat screen Tv. A nice little coffee table, and over to the side there's a table to play card games, the table is connected to the chairs.

I walk through a door and into what I'm guessing is the kitchen. Its small but nice. I walk out and see Louis putting our things down. He turns to me and smiles before zipping over and behind me, where he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Its beautiful here." He nods and presses a gentle kiss to my neck.

"Its not as beautiful as you!"

Sorry about yesterday guys...

~Shari!xx