F O U R T E E N

Two months into the pregnancy.

I look down at my small bump. Two months ago I found out that I was pregnant. We all done know how it happened or why, but all I know is that Louis and I are supper excited.

I have a small bump. Its noticeable. Liam says that the baby is growing a lot faster than a human baby. Meaning that its a vampire baby. So my small bump is almost the size of a half of a basketball. So its not so small. I have to wear Louis' shirts because my don't fit over my stomach.

I pull down the shirt and walk downstairs to where Louis and Zayn are talking. I sit down by Louis and rest a hand on my stomach. I feel a small thump under my hand and I gasp and look down at my stomach.

Louis looks over at me. "What's wrong?"

I smile and grab his hand and press it softly to where the little bumps and thumps are. He smiles and pecks my lips. Zayn gets up to leave but I st op him and grab his hand. He smiles when he feels the kicks.

(...)

Liam looks at my stomach and turns his head like a puppy. "The babies growing a lot faster than I thought it would."

I nod. "Yeah, they are!"

Liam smiles. "Do you wanna see what the gender it is. You cab surprise Louis!"

I nod and we walk into the medical room. He spreads the gel around my stomach before using the remote shaped stick to see the baby. He moves it around and points to the screen.

"There's your baby!" I smile as he continues. "And from the looks of it....Its a girl."

Smile widely and he cleans up everything as I run downstairs to where Louis is walking inside. I kinda run into him.

"Woah careful babe!" He says while keeping me from falling. I grave his face.

"Its a girl!"

He blinks and looks at me for a second. Before his lips are pressed to mine. I pull back and hug him as good as I can. I smile more when our stomachs press together.

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Now all we have to do is figure out a name!"

Hey guys, how have you guys been. I've just finished my third quarter and I will find more time to update. But there's two months until summer and I'll be able to update each day!
~Shari!xx