T W E L V E

I suck in a deep breath and my eyes snap open to an empty room. I sit up and look around. Why am I not in pain? I pull up my shirt and look down at the biteless skin. What happened?

I get up and stumble a little. I catch myself on the wall before straightening and walking out of the room. I slowly make my way downstairs and everyone's eyes turn towards me. Louis smiles and in less than a second he's kissing be. I kiss back before pulling away and looking at everyone.

"Why am I all healed. Shouldn't I be dead?" Louis winces at the word dead.

I grab his hand and walk with him to the couch. I sit next to Perrie as she answers my question.

"We found the cure. Dani and Liam found Claus and he told us that his blood was the cure because you needed the blood of a hybrid to heal it. So they got some of his blood."

I nod slowly before turning to Liam and Dani. "Thank you! I feel so much better!"

Dani nods and Liam smiles. "Anything to keep our friends from dying!"

I smile back and turn towards Louis to find that he's already looking at me. I bite my lip and pull him into a hug. He wraps his arms around my back and buries his nose into my hair. I kiss his cheek.

We pull back and he smiles more. "Well, id hate to take Harry away, but I'm going to. Bye."

Once he finishes, I'm suddenly picked up and throw over his shoulder. I giggle and wave to the others. They laugh and wave back before we turn the corner and go up the stairs.

Once we're in the room, Louis closes the door and flips me onto the bed. He crawls over me and kisses my nose.

"You have no idea how much I missed you!"

I frown. "How long was I out." He sighs.

"Well you were dead for about an hour. Then after we gave you the cure, you were out for a week. And let me tell you, it was a boring week!"

I sigh before pressing my lips back to his. He smiles and pulls back to help me pull his short over his head. I trace his abs as he trails kiss down my neck. He pulls off my shirt and I claw his back.

I become confused. "Why aren't you resisting?"

He pulls back and looks into my eyes. "Because the only way we could keep you strong wad to feed you human blood. I don't like that Perrie did it behind my back, but it kept you alive longer and gave us more time."

I nod understandingly. I used my super strength to flip us over so that I'm strattling. He smiles and lightly grabs my hips.

"Is that why I feel stronger?"

He flips us back over. "Yes. That and the hybrid blood gave you a little more energy!"

I nod and flip us over once more before slamming my lips to his. He moans and pulls me down flush on top of him.

And you could guess where that goes!

Yay, Harry lived! ~Shari!xx