T E N

Breath. Breath. Breath. That's all I can tell myself. Just breath. But its so hard. My chest feels so heavy and I think oh no..

I start coughing and Niall zooms into the room and hands me the bucket. I cough up blood again before groaning and laying back down. As I lay back down I feel pain run through my body over and over and over again.

That's when I arch my back and let out a painful scream. Niall flinches and suddenly Zayn and Perrie are in the room. Zayn pulls Niall into a hug because he starts crying. I let out a breath that turns into a scream.

Perrie walls over to me. I have tears down my face as I speak weakly. "M-make i-it s-stop." I sob out.

Perrie starts whispering weird words and I suddenly feel very tired. As I pass out, more tears stream down my face and I let out a greatfull breath before all I see is darkness.

Perrie

After Harry passes out I turn to the boys with a serious look.

"We need to get Louis here right now."

Zayn frowns. "But he's looking for the cure." I sigh. "I know. But Harrys been in so much pain, even when I feed him, he just throws it back up. He needs Louis. It doesn't matter, Liam and Dani can find it themselves. He need Louis!"

Niall nods in agreement. "Your right. We need to call Louis and tell him to come home."

(...)

When Harry wakes back up, he seems a lot better than he was. He flutters his eyes open and gives me a small painful smile.

"Hey. How you feeling?"

He swallows. "My throat hurts. I'm hungry. My legs hurt. I bite hurts like hell."

I sigh. "Do you want something to eat?" He shakes his head. "No. It'll just come right back up."

I sit down on the bed with him and press my hand to his head. He was extremely hot. And that's weird for vampires. We usually have cold skin. I pull my hand back and shake my head.

"I'm going to die aren't I?" I gasp and look up at him. "No Harry. We won't let that happen. We're going to find this cure and we're going to get you back to the way you were."

I nods and takes the rag off his head and wipes the sweat that drips down his head. I give him a simpathatic smile, before getting up and leaving him alone fore awhile.

Someone get me Louis right now.

Harry

I sigh before slowly standing up and walking into the bathroom. I look into the mirror and see that my eyes are red from hunger, my cheeks are pink from the heat, and my lips are dry.

I shake my head and walk out of the room. My eyes widen as I see my mum sitting on the bed. I blink.

"M-mum?" I ask leaning against the wall.

She smiles. "Hello darling!" I swallow and walk over to the bed to sit. "Why-I thought? How are you here?"

She laughs a little. "Ways. That you dont need to know of."

I smile. "What happened. To you. You just disappeared one day?"

She sighs. "I had to leave Harry. I had no choice." Thats what I realise what she meant.

My eyes widen. "Harry. Harry...Harry?" I hear the voice turn a little more manly before I squeeze my eyes shut trying to hold back tears.

When I open them again. My mum is no longer sitting next to me, but Louis is. I look around and see that she's really gone.

"Mum? W-where did she go. S-she was just here?"

Louis swallows. "It was just a hallucination. It wasn't real."

I sob out and it surprises Louis, but he's quick to pull me into a hug. I cry more as he lays us down. I just found out what actually happened to my mum.

From a hallucination..