O N E

[Edited]

The first thing I did when I woke up, was go out to where three of my friends were, "Okay boys I'm going for a little hunt. Anyone want to come?"

They all shake there heads except for Niall, which wasn't all that surprising since be ate the most out of all of us. I watch as he jumps up, putting on his shoes in record time, before we both walk out side and into the dark city.

My name is Louis Tomlinson. Me and my friends, Niall, Liam, and Zayn, are all vampires and when I say vampires, I don't mean the shitty vampires from twilight. I mean actual realistic vampires. No hate towards twilight, its just...we don't sparkle. But we do have super strength and all that stuff.

I was only 22 when I was changed. I still don't know how, when or where. Liam isn't going to tell me I guess. All I really know is that it was in a bar, and I was probably drunk off my ass.

Liam is the oldest, strongest and probably wisest vampire I know. He's also the smartest out of us four. He's the only one of us that can control himself the best around blood. Well I can too just not as long, and I eat more than he does.

Zayn is the second oldest. He's 208 years old. He's not as strong as Liam but that's only because his strength is in speed. He's the fastest out of us.

Niall is speedy and strong, but he's able to hold blood longer than us. He can go a month without blood, when say I can't go more than two weeks.

We all have one, I guess you could say, power. Liam's is his brains. That's why he's so smart. Zayn has the ability to control someone, but it takes up a lot of his energy. And Niall can make you see things that aren't really there.

We still don't have any idea what my power is. Liam says maybe its because I haven't found my mate. I've looked all over the place, literally from state to state, and still can't find him.

Yes him. I'm a gay vampire. Got a problem with it? Well I wouldn't mind biting some ones head off. I am legit starving.

As im walking through the streets of this old beat up town, I suddenly stop when Im hit with the smell of something really...good. Oh God I sound like Niall when he finds any kind of food.

"I'm going to that bar over there. So...I'll see you later." He says before bolting off.

I shake my head in amusement, knowing he was probably excited to eat and mess around with a few people. I take a deep breath, holding my breath for a few seconds before letting out the breath. The smell is amazing, so sweet.

It smells like strawberries.

Which is weird considering humans don't have a certain smell or taste. It just smells like every other humans blood, most human all smell the same to me. But this one smells so so good.

I continue to keep walking until I'm in an alley-way. I look around, seeing a young boy, maybe eighteen or older lying against one of the bricks, panting heavily.

I walk over, the smell getting stronger as I slowly walk closer, only to see there's a wound on his side and that's where the smell is coming from. From the looks of it, its pretty deep and he's already bled out to much for me to even try to save him or take him to the hospital.

I look up at him to see a beautiful, but terrified boy. He's got brown beautiful chocolate colored curls, green eyes that are dull looking due to the tears filling in his eyes. His lips are so pretty and look so damn kissable.

Stop it Louis, the boy is dying right in front of you. Do something you idiot, don't just stand there.

I shake my head at the concience  that i rarely listened to anymore and grab the boys hand. "Hey, it's okay. I'm going to help you, I promise I won't hurt you."

He nods slowly and shakily as I lift his wrist up to my mouth. He doesn't even, scream, struggle or try to pull away. Its almost like he wants to die...

I swallow and carefully bite into his wrist. He opens his mouth and let's out a silent, raspy scream, that even if he tried, he'd have no energy to make a sound.

Once his blood touches my tongue I can't hold back because of the absolutely fucking amazing taste and I find myself sucking harder, which is something I don't do. At the same time I let my venom enter his system.

Seconds later, I pull back and lay the unconscious boy down, then stand up to watch for any movement, knowing that he should start moving soon.

Soon he's arching his back and fisting his hands, mouth slacking, like he was, once again, trying to scream which again didn't make any kind of sound.

It hurts like hell when you're turning in general, but I can't imagine how much pain you feel when you're weak and have barely any blood in your body.

As soon as he passes out again, I pick him up and start carrying him back towards the house, and that's when it hits me of what I just did and how the boys would react.

Oh God, Liam's definitely going to kill me.

Authors note (2/23/15)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK TO 100+ ILYGSM

(10/30/15) – fuck fUck fuCk fucK Fuck fUCk FUck fuCK this story almost has 76k reads and I don't think you understand how absolutely happy that makes me!!! Thank you, I love you all!

-S.B.