T H I R T E E N

The next day when I wake up, I have to hurry to the bathroom, because I wake up to throwing up. Just this time I'm not throwing up blood. Louis wakes up and hurries into the bathroom.

"Jesus, I thought this was over."

I flush the toilet and lean against the wall. "No I think I just might be sick." I respond.

He sighs and pressed his hand to my head. "Your not hot. Please don't go and be dying on me again."

I smile and shake my head. "No its probably because I lost a lot of blood."

He nods and helps me up. I smile and brush my teeth before walking downstairs. Louis follows behind and I walk into the kitchen and grab a blood bag. I bite it and start sucking.

Louis' eyes widen as I drain the bag quickly. When I finish I put the bag down, I walk over to one of the cabinets and grab the pennut butter and a spoon. So I'm eating a spoon full of pennut butter.

Louis eyes me weirdly and I shrug. "I don't know I'm just hungry!"

He smiles and shakes his head. I suddenly feel offended. "Is there something wrong?"

His head snaps up. "What?"

I blink feeling like I'm about to cry. "I don't know. I feel sad now. I'm I fat?" I ask pulling up my shirt and looking at my tummy.

Louis shakes his head and walks over to me. "No. Your not fat! I think something happened while you were out. I'm going to go get Liam!"

I nod and let my shirt fall. I hear Louis speak to Liam.

"I don't know Liam. He's getting kinda moody and he's eating a lot. Its weird."

They walk in and Liam signals us to follow him. We do and he leads me into the medical room. Yes, we have one. Its like a small ER room. I sit down on the bed and Liam pulls out some stuff. He tells me to lay down and I do. He pulls up my shirt and rubs gel on my stomach.

They both chuckle as I giggle. "It tickles!"

Liam shakes his head and moves something around on my stomach. Then something shows up on the little screen. Liam looks at ot and his eyes wide as he gasps.

"That's not possible."

I look at Louis who speaks. "Liam. What's not possible?"

Liam looks at me. "But it kinds is. It seems that Harry was born with a uterus."

I blink. "What does that mean?"Liam smiles.

"Your pregnant Harry!"