Chapter 50

Allison's P.O.V

When I wake up, I'm sweating. Harry's arm is drapped around my chest and his face is againts is my neck, so everytime he breathes my neck gets hotter and hotter. I carefully turn to my side and scoot back a little, I just wanna look ar him for a second. I admire how younger his face looks when he's asleep. The little crease he normally has inbewteen his eyebrows is gone, and his eyelashes look longer when they're pushed closed. His mouth is slightly parted, his lips a little puffed out, as he lets out long deep breaths. I notice a little bit of brown stubble on the top of his lip and I reach out trace my finger against it, feeling the scratch beneath my fingerip. He stirs once and rolls over on his back. His body stffens as he arms reach out over his head, letting out a grunt, and then a yawn. He peeks one eye over at me and I giggle. He rolls back over and his arm rests against my stomach.

"Good morning." I say queitly, watching a sleepy grin appear on his face.

"Morning," He yawns again, "What 'ya doing?"

"Admiring the view." I say, moving my head and looking at him better, he turns and smirks.

"Not with that morning breath your not."

I slapy my hand over my mouth as he laughs.

"You're a jerk!" I mumlbe through my mouth, getting up off of my bed and running into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As I'm brushing my teeth, Harry walks in and leans up againts the counter. I glare at him.

"Atleast you're up and getting ready now." He jokes, and I flick him off in the mirror.

I spit in the sink and get some water in my mouth, spitting that out as well.

"So, what are we doing today?" I ask.

"Well, it's almost noon, I can't believe we slept in that long," He shakes his head, "But we can go get lunch somewhere and then we can go to the place I want to take you."

"I always sleep til noon when I can, it's very refreshing." I tell him, he laughs, "Do I need to dress up at all?"

"Nope, just your regualr clothes." He presses his lips together smiling, "Now go, I have to take a piss."

He pushes my shoulders gently and I giggle as he pushes me out of the bathroom, I close the door and go to pick out some clothes.

I pick out black skinny jeans, my black boots, and an oversized gray sweater. I sit on my bed and tie up my laces, waiting for Harry to come back out so I can do my hair and make up. He walks out a couple seconds later and is brushing my brush through his hair, I laugh at how poufy it look.

"I have a beanie in my coat pocket, don't worry." He says to me, and I just nod my head, "Bathrooms all yours."

I walk and he walks in after me, hopping up on the counter and sitting down.

"Wait!" He tells me, after I pick up my concealer stick, "Can you bring in my clothes please? I'm cold."

I set it down and get his clothes, handing them to him.

"Thanks." He smiles widely and closes his eyes.

"Your welcome." I blush, picking back up my concealer and putting it on my face.

After watching me put on all of my make up, Harry argues with me saying how girls over primp themselves up. That they do too much to get boys attention, and he thinks it's stupid. I went on to tell him how it is not about men that much, most of the time we put on make up just to do it. Because we feel prettier when we have make up on. That's why I wear make up half of the time. I straighten my hair and twist the ends a little to make them bounce up.